09-30-12, 09:41 AM   #1
ElAnciano
A Kobold Labourer
The donate Link is missing (I think).

Thanks very much for upgrading to MoP. I wanted to donate after I downloaded the new version (5.041) but the only link on the donate page was to the download page.

P.S. The map in Panderia is pretty much blank except for flight paths. I assume something is in the works for this.

09-30-12, 11:42 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is no donation button/link because the Carbonite developers/authors have removed it.

Carbonite has its' own forums, and this question probably would have been better asked there instead of the "General WoW Chat" forum, simply because a lot of folks wouldn't have any idea at all what "downloaded the new version (5.041)" refers to.

You can access Carbonites forums by hovering the "Forums" link at the top of any WoWI page, then Categories, and clicking on Featured Projects and picking one of the Carbonite forums listed there. You can also access them by going HERE and clicking the "Forums" link in the navigation bar. There is also a link to them on the information page for Carbonite here on WoWI.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 09-30-12 at 11:50 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » The donate Link is missing (I think).