05-22-06, 08:03 AM   #1
Bysitra
A Defias Bandit
Raid Death Tracking

I've looked all over and I can't find any mod to help track What/When your raid is getting killed by. Often I find that people don't know what killed them and it's impossible to figure out what is killing the most people in the raid.

Does anyone know of any mod that could be used to tell:
-Order of death in the raid (like a list sorted by first to die)
-What killed members. (Killing blow. Dark Glare, Ground Rupture, Mind Flay, etc)

It seems that at least some of this should be present in the combat log. Maybe there is a way to output the combat log and then parse this info out? The problem with that would be that you would have one large text file w/o a good way to tell the different attempts apart.

Thanks for any help!
05-22-06, 12:45 PM   #2
chuckg
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
-What killed members. (Killing blow. Dark Glare, Ground Rupture, Mind Flay, etc)
This will be limited by the range of the person when they die and your relationship (or whoever is running the mods) to them. If they're too far, you won't receive the event. The other stuff is available (kind of) through the "raid status" frame built into CTRaid.
05-22-06, 02:32 PM   #3
Bysitra
A Defias Bandit
I think I've heard that CTRaid can list the number of people dead. I guess I could look into that. At least if it's updated in real time you could have a good guess what's killing people. So I guess no one knows of a mod that specifically helps you track what's getting everyone killed. That's odd because it seems like it would be a really useful mod to help learn new encounters.
05-22-06, 03:03 PM   #4
chuckg
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've tenatively begun developing the following from this topic, http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4871. But we'll have to see how time pans out this week.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Raid Death Tracking