08-22-09, 06:25 PM   #1
Raistlan
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unhappy How do I break the "Waiting for " dependencies?

This is my big frustration with this updater right now. I have FuBar permenantly ignored because I update it with the Curse Client. However, there are some FuBar mods that are only on WOW Interface, such as FuBar - MicroMenu, so I want to use this to update it.

The problem is that FuBar - MicroMenu says "Waiting for FuBar 3.6..." and there is no command to make not "wait" on a permanently ignored addon.

Additionally, sometimes those dependencies are just wrong: GatherSage2 is "Waiting for GatherMate..." even though the two mods are unrelated [made worse because GatherMate is permanently ignored since I use the Curse Client to update it].
08-22-09, 07:02 PM   #2
Shirik
Blasphemer!
Premium Member
WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This is an issue which is being addressed. It requires a change to the way the WoWI module handles dependencies. When I have more information about it, I will let you know.
しりたくなかったんだ
It's my turn next.

Shakespeare liked regexes too!
/(bb|[^b]{2})/
08-24-09, 11:11 AM   #3
kraby
A Defias Bandit
Having this issue as well

Broker: Talent Switcher is waiting for Broker: Recount which is ignored because the right add on isn't available on WoWInterface but only on Curse.

But Broker: Talent Switcher is the other way around (WoWI but not Curse)

Annoying.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Minion » Archive » How do I break the "Waiting for " dependencies?