09-11-09, 08:47 PM   #1
tripdyke
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Addons not loading after being updated

After having updated them through MMOMinion, the following addons have stopped working:

FuBar
Parrot
Cartographer

They are still in the addon list in game, and they are ticked. I have also enabled out of date addons just in case but still no dice. The weird thing is, I've tried redownloading them both through MMOMinion AND manually and they're still not working. All other addons are still working.

If there is any more information I can give, please tell me.

Last edited by tripdyke : 09-11-09 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Added more info.
09-11-09, 10:32 PM   #2
zero-kill
A Firelord

Delete and try again, if nogo, delete and manual install
09-12-09, 04:30 PM   #3
forty2j
A Cobalt Mageweaver
You may have borked your saved variables.. not sure how to clean it, except to nuke your WDB folder and start fresh.
09-12-09, 05:53 PM   #4
Snoweh
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by tripdyke View Post
After having updated them through MMOMinion, the following addons have stopped working:

FuBar
Parrot
Cartographer

They are still in the addon list in game, and they are ticked. I have also enabled out of date addons just in case but still no dice. The weird thing is, I've tried redownloading them both through MMOMinion AND manually and they're still not working. All other addons are still working.

If there is any more information I can give, please tell me.
i had same problem with Vuhdo, just deleted folder and downloaded manually, Somehow the update only put on a few files, none of which would load it lol
09-13-09, 12:19 AM   #5
tripdyke
A Defias Bandit
Okay, I deleted ALL of my addons and the WTF and WDB folders and started from scratch using MMOMinion. Still the same problems, even without VuhDo installed.
09-16-09, 12:41 PM   #6
forty2j
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Well, just a note here.. FuBar in particular has been updated at Curse, but not WowI. You may need to set Minion to ignore it and other addons in the same situation, and make sure you have the current versions of all addons from whatever site they're being support on.

For a WowI-only solution, you could switch to an LDB display like Cladhaire's NinjaPanel and run LDB/broker-equivalents of your Fu addons. (Yeah, kinda a pain, lol.) There IS a FuBar2Broker so you can use your old stuff.. but again, only on curse.
09-17-09, 10:01 PM   #7
AsheruWolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by tripdyke View Post
Okay, I deleted ALL of my addons and the WTF and WDB folders and started from scratch using MMOMinion. Still the same problems, even without VuhDo installed.
Are you on vista cause it might be trying to direct the downloads to another area? Normally deleting everything then reinstalling will fix most issues. PS. You might want to make sure Minion is pointing to your wow folder correctly just in case something got messed up.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Minion » Archive » Addons not loading after being updated