04-27-06, 08:56 PM   #1
foopex
A Murloc Raider
Fubar - too much!

Just once i'd like to look at the new & updated addon list without having to sift through all of fubar and its related addons... Any way we can hide addons from showing?
04-27-06, 10:20 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
foopex, it should slow down soon. In the meantime, however, you do know that you can click on the "New and Updated" title to get a list of the last 100, right? http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/latest.php?
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
04-28-06, 04:02 PM   #3
foopex
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Cairenn
foopex, it should slow down soon. In the meantime, however, you do know that you can click on the "New and Updated" title to get a list of the last 100, right? http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/latest.php?
Yes, this is my primary method of checking for new mods. It seems like fubar and all of its associated mods are updated every other day, there are so many it clutters up that top 100 list.

It would be nice if there was some way to avoid that sort of situation. For anyone who is not interested in fubar, could hide it, and any mods made as plugins for it, would also be hidden.

EDIT--

I went ahead and counted, as of this moment 36 of the top 100 spots are fubar related =)

Yes, I'm crazy.

Last edited by foopex : 04-28-06 at 04:07 PM.
04-29-06, 11:35 AM   #4
ckknight
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have prepared a statement:

my bad.

But frankly, I upload often, it's my style. Though it is likely to slow down eventually.
05-02-06, 12:24 AM   #5
CheshireGeek
A Defias Bandit

Does WoWInterface offer something similar to ui.worldofwar.net where betas can be posted on the same page? So you can upload like mad and we don't get annoucements until you finalized it.
05-02-06, 03:30 PM   #6
ckknight

It doesn't have to be beta to be in development. I have made an effort recently to not upload as many small things.
05-03-06, 02:22 PM   #7
jpupz
A Murloc Raider
Stop whining, Foopex. Be glad there's people like ckknight that actually make these mods for us. You sound like an ungrateful twat. Personally, I think FuBar is bad ass and beats the living crap out of Titan Panel. I thought I'd never stop using Titan up until I tried FuBar the other day. I was wrong.

Update as much as you'd like, ckknight. Your mod makes WoW more enjoyable.
05-03-06, 03:21 PM   #8
ckknight

Thank you jpupz.

Just so everyone knows, I am updating pretty much as fast as I always have been, just releasing less often.

If you want the bleeding edge (with all its new features and hidden bugs), the SVN is still available.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Fubar - too much!