Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-24-09, 07:42 PM   #1
Paantheaus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Creating custom dashboard skins...

Repost:

---------

The one positive (admittedly selfish) byproduct of this ridiculous change in addon policy is that I found your project via your participation in the discussion. I downloaded it yesterday and have been test-driving it the last two nights. I was a big fan of photek before they abandoned the project and I really like how you incorporated many of the same features into one simple addon.

I'm enjoying it very much so far.

There are a couple minor problems I have it, though. First, I find the font size in the chat windows to be too big. Is there any way to reduce the size below 12pt?

Second, the textured background behind the top info is pretty distracting to me. It appears that you've duplicated the bottom background and flipped/floated it on top. I'd love to develop my own custom skin for it and release it, I just have to dig up some info on the process (.pla's, photoshop, os/x, etc). I saw the one available transparent skin, but I'm not in love with it.

Assuming I can get my skin working, I'll gladly donate. Thanks for all the hard work.

-----------

You here, Erranthor?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Customizing Layouts » Creating custom dashboard skins...