04-03-09, 03:52 PM   #1
Unforgiven
A Defias Bandit
A Couple of Questions

First off, this is a great Addon. I'm loving it.

I do have two questions though.

Is it possible to tell the Quest Auto Tracker to skip the current objective? If I have a higher level quest that Im not ready for it throws a kink in the questing process when Carbonite is telling me to go get the head of said mob that is 8 levels higher than me!

I would like to replace the minimap with Carbonite completely. However, I dont see Carbonite showing such things that would normally show up on the minimap such as mining nodes (as per Find Minerals) etc.

Now Im sure both these features are found as a toggle in Options. I'll go look there again.

Great mod and keep up the good work! (started as Premium member a coupel of weeks ago and consider the registration fees to be a donation well earned).

Unf

04-03-09, 06:01 PM   #2
Kimmik
Support Addon Writers

if you un-click the highlighted button then it wont route you. also you can click a different quest to have it route you there. By button I mean the little circle next to the quest name either in the quest log that pushing L brings up or the one on your screen.

04-03-09, 06:25 PM   #3
Unforgiven
A Defias Bandit
Yup, got that much, but what happens when you manually click off the next quest in the list is that it unlocks the AutoTracking feature.

I want to see what Carbonite is recommending for me to do next, but sometimes I want it to skip over a particular recommendation.

--

Ive got the minimap to work inside of the Carbonite Minimap. Id rather just have the Carbonite Minimap do everything the normal Minimap can (show dots for Find Minerals etc) but its certainly servicable.

04-03-09, 08:12 PM   #4
Doriginal1
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
First off, this is a great Addon. I'm loving it.

I do have two questions though.

Is it possible to tell the Quest Auto Tracker to skip the current objective? If I have a higher level quest that Im not ready for it throws a kink in the questing process when Carbonite is telling me to go get the head of said mob that is 8 levels higher than me!

I would like to replace the minimap with Carbonite completely. However, I dont see Carbonite showing such things that would normally show up on the minimap such as mining nodes (as per Find Minerals) etc.

Now Im sure both these features are found as a toggle in Options. I'll go look there again.

Great mod and keep up the good work! (started as Premium member a coupel of weeks ago and consider the registration fees to be a donation well earned).

Unf
To skip the quest you dont want to do, just simply remove it from the quest watch list by right clicking on the circle next to the quest, and select remove watch. Or you can leave it tracked and just click the next quest on the list and it will track that one. As for the map, set Carbonite to merge default map into Carbonites map. To show nodes or herbs, right click an empty part of Carbonites map and select "show" then you can select what you want to be displayed on the map, herbs, ore, gas clouds, etc. Hope this helps

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » A Couple of Questions