11-20-07, 08:33 PM   #1
Paín
A Fallenroot Satyr
OK last stupid question then I'm done I swear :)

OK so my last problem I can't solve seems basic and probably is...when I have rolled a priest or mage or lock spell timers are on the left side in a nice neat fashion...on my hunter and warrior though everything is a "cluster****" on my character...for instance I just rolled a Tauren Warrior and when I have Battle Shout active and I use rend the bars are overlapping over my character and look like crap lol I've looked through some of the programs and found nothing...thanks again for all your help Mazzle forums you guys are great in advance
11-20-07, 09:16 PM   #2
sgtsolidus1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
screenshot if you can get one would help much.
11-20-07, 09:55 PM   #3
Paín
A Fallenroot Satyr

Hope that helps...right in the middle of my char is a timer that shows battle shout when I use rend it stacks the bar right on top of the battle shout bar...seems to only do this with Hunters and Warriors from what I've seen...
11-20-07, 11:39 PM   #4
Paín
A Fallenroot Satyr
Bump b4 bed
11-20-07, 11:52 PM   #5
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Odds are you got an error when you Mazzified and didn't notice it. If so, it never got to the part that it placed those bars. It may have missed other things as well. You can try re-mazzifying the layout.
11-21-07, 06:36 AM   #6
Reshnar
A Murloc Raider
I have the same error as above, since 2.3 ofc. I've been quite busy with getting my kara key and pvping so havent got time to report this error. But ill try the /mazzify tonight. Its kinda annoying not to be able to see the countdown of the sheep .

Btw the circle around 2, what is that mod called? Id like to make the text bigger for the aggro attacks of the tank.

11-21-07, 07:16 AM   #7
Paín
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Odds are you got an error when you Mazzified and didn't notice it. If so, it never got to the part that it placed those bars. It may have missed other things as well. You can try re-mazzifying the layout.
I'll have to check when I get home it just seemed weird to me that when I rolled a Priest or lock they were stacked fine but on my Hunter and a Warrior I rolled they're messed up...I'll re-mazzify and tell you what my bugs are...
11-21-07, 03:34 PM   #8
Paín
A Fallenroot Satyr
OK that worked like a charm thanks a lot only one thing changed from that 1.11 upgrade on my damge log on the right the font is reset to a higher size...how do I decrease the size of that font? And what the heck is this thing that was never here before on my HUD...it blocks the targets level...I circled it in the pic below...

Sorry if the circle is too small but it's on the 3D model on the HUD of my target it looks like a volume icon and it blocks the target's level...

Last edited by Paín : 11-21-07 at 04:59 PM.
11-21-07, 05:08 PM   #9
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Read this thread.

11-21-07, 07:23 PM   #10
Paín
A Fallenroot Satyr
That took care of that...last but not least is that annoying huge font for my damage and damge log on the right side and I'm a happy camper til the next patch screws it all up again
11-21-07, 07:44 PM   #11
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but i believe those settings are controlled by simple combat log. I'm not sure where to find those settings, but i believe that is gonna be your best bet. If you haven't found it by the time i get home (i always troll these forums during the day at work ) i will check and repost here

11-21-07, 09:30 PM   #12
sgtsolidus1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

whatever font type you chose (mr.magoo or large) makes it that size. im not entirely sure how to fix it but try right clicking on the combat tab.
11-21-07, 09:30 PM   #13
Paín
A Fallenroot Satyr
I found the settings for it but there is nothing for font size in there anywhere that I see unless it's called something diff....this is the only thing that changed other then the volume icons and then my Mazzle is complete lol

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OK last stupid question then I'm done I swear :)