09-26-13, 07:38 PM   #1
Quandar
A Defias Bandit
Mini map problems

After reviewing other posts I can see that the blizzard mini map sits inside the carbonite minimap. The two are disconnected so that I cannot zoom out the minimap as a whole past the limits of blizzards minimap. I can hold the cursor over the back map, carbomite map, and expand that out. This has just started recently where before I could expand the minimap farther out and see the node blips and other blizzard data in the minimap. Now I have to go to the fullsize carbonite map to see it.

How would I fix this? I have not found any of the docking selections to work on it or other options.

Thanks,

09-27-13, 11:14 AM   #2
JWMcQuire
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Go to the maps section of Carbonite's options, and choose the one to adjust the minimap. Clear the box next to the first choice that combines the two minimaps" if that is what you prefer. The Blizzard minimap will show in it's usual place, and you'll be able to set up Carbonite's minimap independently of Blizzards.

Or,

You can right click on the combined minimaps and clear the box next to "Full Size".

However, if you like using both alternately as I do when I want to see if nodes are available where Carbonite says they spawn, then you may want to just decrease the size of Blizzard's minimap so you can see both all the time. After clearing the box next to "Full Size" as I suggest above, you can adjust the "docked scale" a couple of lines below the "Full Size" setting and move the slider to the right or left until the Blizzard minimap is small enough for you to see mostly Carbonite's minimap and Blizzard's minimap in whatever corner it shows up at by default.

To change other options to the minimap, just go to the "minimap options" the maps section of Carbonite's options and adjust it according to your taste.

I hope this helps.

09-27-13, 03:26 PM   #3
Quandar
A Defias Bandit
That did it

Thank you. That solved the problem!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Mini map problems