09-17-13, 10:41 AM   #1
Lankybrit
A Murloc Raider
Installing on a Mac?

Hi,

Previously, I've just dragged the Carbonite folder into the addons folder. However, when I did this with the Beta, I didn't get a quest log in the game.

So, I looked at the instructions, and it said copy all 5 files. Well, there were 11 files. But I copied them all in. Now I have a quest log and everything is fine.

Except for one thing. I have a phantom blank quest at the top of the quest list with no text. Don't know what that is.

Also, was it really necessary to copy all those files into the addon directory?

Cheers.

09-17-13, 11:59 AM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lankybrit View Post
Hi,

Previously, I've just dragged the Carbonite folder into the addons folder. However, when I did this with the Beta, I didn't get a quest log in the game.

So, I looked at the instructions, and it said copy all 5 files. Well, there were 11 files. But I copied them all in. Now I have a quest log and everything is fine.

Except for one thing. I have a phantom blank quest at the top of the quest list with no text. Don't know what that is.

Also, was it really necessary to copy all those files into the addon directory?

Cheers.
The instructions must be out of date.. You did it correctly by copying the contents of the zip to the addons folder.

The "blank quest" problem has been fixed in the latest update.. You'll have to re-download carb from http://www.wowinterface.com/download...TAVERSION.html

09-20-13, 12:25 PM   #3
Lankybrit
A Murloc Raider
Thanks very much. Worked like a charm.

Cheers.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Installing on a Mac?