05-19-08, 09:25 PM   #41
DrChaos
A Fallenroot Satyr
I decided to use notebook. Superb mod btw. Its working for what I need it to but I dont use fubar and titan is bugged out the wazoo right now. Fubar worked for like a day and just started removing my addons i had shown and stats were off by alot. I deleted the wtf folder prior to installing fubar also.

If there was a drop down menu to select your "note topic" to go straight to it, I would bow down to you. Oh, and the drop down menu should be scrollable. I literally have somewhere around 80 notes that are all several pages long

thanks for a great mod!
09-22-08, 11:01 PM   #42
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey Cirk,

Any plans to update Notebook for WotLK?
10-30-08, 01:17 AM   #43
Kly
A Kobold Labourer
Suggestion...

Hey, is it possible to add a way to keep Notebook "pinned" to the hud? I mean, do I have to type /note or /notebook every time I want to look at it? It sure would be nice if there was a handy icon I could press!! I would put it right next to my Bag Bar, all cute and cuddled up with my ammo sack. Please make an icon option! Please!
10-30-08, 10:07 AM   #44
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Kly View Post
Hey, is it possible to add a way to keep Notebook "pinned" to the hud? I mean, do I have to type /note or /notebook every time I want to look at it? It sure would be nice if there was a handy icon I could press!! I would put it right next to my Bag Bar, all cute and cuddled up with my ammo sack. Please make an icon option! Please!
You could put /notebook into a macro...
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-30-08, 08:02 PM   #45
Cirk
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Kly View Post
Notebook has a key binding - look in the key bindings menu for it. I use CTRL-N for mine
12-05-08, 02:37 PM   #46
Deddles
A Kobold Labourer
mini map button!

i saw that several people before asked for a minimap button. i am just going to add myself to the list in case you are looking for enough people who want it before adding it. great addon

Last edited by Deddles : 12-06-08 at 02:24 AM.
12-06-08, 12:31 PM   #47
Phanx
Cat.

Originally Posted by Deddles View Post
i saw that several people before asked for a minimap button. i am just going to add myself to the list in case you are looking for enough people who want it before adding it. great addon
From my understanding of his replies to you and the other people requesting this, Cirk isn't waiting for some arbitrary number of people to request it before he adds it; he simply isn't going to add it, and I sincerely hope he never does add it. Minimap buttons are an annoying disease upon the UI. Is using a keybind really that hard to do?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Cirk's Notebook