05-22-15, 07:02 PM   #1
khurzog
A Frostmaul Preserver

streamlne my mission routine

i'm reposting here an enhancement ticket i created for Master Plan with the hopes that someone might know of something else with similar functionality, or spark an idea for a separate addon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is a better outlook on my situation. i am running 13 toons with a full on treasure hunting priority. i typically send out the same missions over and over with very little deviation. i am trying to get my mission flip time down to a minimum.

something along the lines of blacklisting undesirable missions, making certain missions *sticky* (like a msg board) or the ability to create a custom queue i could fire off instantly. but instead it's a constant and tedious hunt and peck task orchestrating my otherwise predictable routine.

please help, i'm sure others are in (or approaching) the same boat

thanks
05-23-15, 12:36 AM   #2
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Master Plan lets you sort the missions and if you hold alt you can pick multiple groups to send out directly from the mission select screen.
05-23-15, 03:05 AM   #3
khurzog
A Frostmaul Preserver

yes, and that is great. i am using master plan to it's full potential, but am looking to take it one step further.
05-23-15, 05:56 AM   #4
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

MasterPlan is not very good for sending missions. I don't realy like that you have too look what follower it picks for a mission to have a maximum of followers send out with 100% chance.
E.g. it always sends my legendary follower with its gold trade first, it shoud send her last because she can counter everything. Also MasterPlan sends out 3 followers with Epic Mount on the same mission 2 on the next mission and so it ends up to finish one mission after 1h one after 2h one after 4h and one after 8h instead it woud be better if all woud end at the same time e.g. after 3h...

Optimal woud be if the addon checks out all currently available missions and then sorts the followers so to the missions that you have a maximum amount of missions send out (shoud also check for time left) so that you just have to klick "send out missions".
It shoud have a priority list like >> Gold -> Garrison recurces -> items -> follower Upgrades -> rare level 100 and 99 xp missions.

The compact-missions AddOn was going into the right direction but did not get much updates...
http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/compact-missions/
I have not tryed out garrisonmissionplanner:
http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/gar...issionplanner/

Last edited by Tonyleila : 05-23-15 at 02:46 PM.
05-24-15, 10:33 AM   #5
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by semlar View Post
Master Plan lets you sort the missions and if you hold alt you can pick multiple groups to send out directly from the mission select screen.
You don't have to hold alt any more, just right-click.
05-24-15, 08:03 PM   #6
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Have you tried this addon out, I use it but I am not intense about my missions as you probably are:
Garrison Mission Control

You set up a few criteria on a new tab and then hit the button just above the tabs on the garrison table and it auto cycles through and sends out your followers who meet the criteria. It is super handy for me, perhaps the author would be willing to add further features to it.

- Winston Churchill

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » streamlne my mission routine