10-14-08, 07:47 PM   #1
seebs
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mob health levels?

I used to have something called "MobInfo 2", but it doesn't look like it is updated. Recommendations? I do like the loot tracking, but the monster health tables are probably the biggest deal for me.
10-14-08, 10:29 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
health estimates came from MobHealth (which was packaged with MobInfo2). But this is in the game now.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-15-08, 12:51 AM   #3
seebs
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
health estimates came from MobHealth (which was packaged with MobInfo2). But this is in the game now.
Oh.

Well, if it's in the game, I guess I don't need it.
10-15-08, 09:10 PM   #4
Korby
A Murloc Raider
I want something that does just the opposite. I want to be able to see a mob's health represented in percentage. The "show percentage" option in the default interface is useless to me because it also changes my health to a percentage, which I don't want. I just want to view a hostile target's health in percentage, the way the game was before the patch hit.
10-22-08, 05:06 PM   #5
Cirk
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Korby, check out Rebar. You can set that up to do % health for non-friendly targets, and actual health values (or deficit or percent if you want) for friendly targets.
10-22-08, 09:00 PM   #6
Kleo
A Theradrim Guardian
MobInfo is updated, on wowui.worldofwar.net. Seems to be working well for the tracking stuff. I think it'll add percentages to life and mana if you want.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mob health levels?