04-06-07, 07:55 PM   #1
malachilee
A Murloc Raider
programmable looting mod?

i been searching the site for ahwile.. but cant find what im looking for..

so thought i would ask all of you.

im looking for a mod that is programmable in looting functions. i want to beable to program it to loot only blues and/or greens when im like farming sfk or w/e

instead of looting everyhitng. or manually looting each corpse..

lazy i know but lol

if anyone knows if htis exists please point me in the right direciton.

thank you so much
04-06-07, 08:46 PM   #2
tardmrr
Lua Ninja
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I do not think such an addon exists. However, it has only recently been made possible. Up until 2.0, it was impossible to automate collecting items from the loot frame. When the option to have auto-looting turned on by default was added, the extra restrictions on how looting works were removed.
04-06-07, 08:58 PM   #3
malachilee
A Murloc Raider
atleast it sounds like it is possible to do!

so anyone wanna do it? lol

i have no xp with any scripts or xml or anyhting. would love to get into it but would take a long time to learn i imagine.

if this is a legal and possible mod could anyone make it for me? i dont know how i could repay you but. send me a messege or something please. i am a guild master of a twink/pvp guild and this would make farming for items soooo much easier.

thank you!!!
04-07-07, 03:29 AM   #4
Malthus
A Murloc Raider

It is indeed possible and have already been done, and a new version is available on the ui.worldofwar.net site:
http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=3835

(On this site I only found an outdated version.)

The addon is called LootFilter and what it basically does is that according to certain configurable rules it will erase the unwanted looted items from your inventory. Combined with auto-looting enabled, it will imo do just the thing you want (provided that you have free bag slots, since the addon does not selectively loot, rather erases those freshly looted items from the bag, that conform tothe drop rules).

Last edited by Malthus : 04-07-07 at 03:33 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » programmable looting mod?