Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-17-09, 09:19 PM   #19
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by us2006027321 View Post
What?? Tofu?! Barbies?!?! A respiratory rate?!?!?!? Those are all things I look for in a guy. I'm looking him up.
I was going to reply with a "Ohh, stop it.." funny sentence, but I think that tone and context would be lost in interpretation . Just know that I have no ....phobia and I will not hold it against you, err, I mean, don't try to hold it against me.

Originally Posted by Gako View Post
Are you insinuating that to punt is the same as to kick? I assure you the differences are not purely cosmetic. Take for example the matter at hand. If I was to kick a kitten I would vigorously give it the boot. If I where to punt a kitten I would first raise it above my chest, holding its chest, and then drop it striking out with my foot before it hit the ground. My punting method would assuredly provide the kitten with a greater velocity than that of a kick. So you see, they are not the same, and the fact remains that while kicking kittens is a cruel and inhumane thing to do, the punting of said kitten can be viewed almost as a sport, if unnecessary and frowned upon.

And the video was really funny.
That paragraph is /win.

You know, something else that always bothered me, and is the reason I can't play a hunter, is when you get rid of your pet you get a message saying something to the affect of, you have destroyed ....
I just felt brokenhearted after seeing that and found it easier to delete the hunter than the pet.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Concerning Yhor