06-11-07, 12:21 AM   #1
caya
A Fallenroot Satyr
Raid Frames not showing up at all

I'm having some type of bug where I can't see raid status icons. I have never been able to see them. Right clicking the MazzleUI text doesn't work, MazzleUI Options -> Unit Frame Settings doesn't work, nor does anything else which would appear to work. I have checked (Allow MazzleUI to move your raid frames) and (Allow MazzleUI to move your MT windows), (Enable Right-Clicking), (Adjust raid frame layout to be better distributed when in a 20-man raid), and (SHOW your party members when in a raid and there's room for them).

In Favorite View, the defaults BOTTOM - Raid Frame Position, and Side - MT Window Position are selected.

I've finally gotten MacAceUpdater to work. The latest version didn't, but I believe it was 3.1 which did.

I've manually updated SRaidFrames (not sure if that's what displays the raid frames) and that did not work.

In big trouble without raid status. How can I resolve this and what can I use as an alternative?

Class: Mage
1680x1050
All addons enabled
06-12-07, 11:11 AM   #2
alenda
A Cliff Giant

I have the same problem, while mazzleui seems to think that everything's okay, I can no longer see the raidframes at all. Neither the mazzleoptions nor the hotspot button will make them appear.
06-12-07, 12:00 PM   #3
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Would this perhaps be because you have not set the group filters to Be group not class? I'm betting its that. Read the faq on the forum and it will tell you what you need to do to fix it.
06-12-07, 01:58 PM   #4
Legoranz
A Murloc Raider
i'm getting nothing but errors from sRaidFrames when in a BG or raid. I've done what the faq says but doesnt seem to fix the issue, should i update this mod? or should i leave the original version that come with mazzle?
06-12-07, 03:15 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
sRaidFrames needs to be updated - Blizzard changed how raid headers work.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-12-07, 04:11 PM   #6
caya
A Fallenroot Satyr
Updated, now visible but corrupt

I now see full color no detail/image bars. After I updated with aceupdater I went and remazzled the config to setup SRaidFrames after I noticed this problem. Still didn't fix it.

And yes, It is now on sort by group not class
06-12-07, 04:35 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by caya
I now see full color no detail/image bars
hmm? screenshot might help
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-14-07, 10:17 AM   #8
caya
A Fallenroot Satyr
SRaidFrames bugsack error message (maybe reason to distorted or no raid frames)

In bug sack, I noticed the following error:

"SRaidFrames.lua\ :167 AceHook - 2.1: Attempt to hook a non-existant function "SecureRaidGroupHeader_Update"
06-14-07, 11:08 AM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
did you update all of your addons?

06-14-07, 11:42 AM   #10
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I'm almost willing to bet that is a library error of some kind. You can get that once in a while, my suggestion is maybe try a fresh install with new saved variables.
06-14-07, 02:34 PM   #11
caya
A Fallenroot Satyr
SRaidFrames bugsack error message (maybe reason to distorted or no raid frames)

In bug sack, I noticed the following error:

"SRaidFrames.lua\ :167 AceHook - 2.1: Attempt to hook a non-existant function "SecureRaidGroupHeader_Update"

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Raid Frames not showing up at all