01-06-08, 06:27 PM   #1
vettechdave
A Murloc Raider
What was That Addon that did That One Thing

This thread is for all those unfortunate Mazzle fans (like myself) that would rather play wow then figure out the list of growing Mazzle errors every patch. I LOVE MAZZLE!!!! If it was always up-to-date and didn't require me to delve into code to correct errors (im not comfortable with that level of interface) I would never leave it. It rocked. Anyway, since Mazzle isn't what it use to be this is a place where you can ask what specific add-on did something that you really want to have again, Hopefully the overwelming support the Mazzle has will generate lots of ppl that will help previous Mazzle users who want to take some part of perhaps the best UI ever with them into the future. Thank you in advance for your imput.

Last edited by vettechdave : 01-06-08 at 06:30 PM.
01-06-08, 06:29 PM   #2
vettechdave
A Murloc Raider
I'll go first

What mod gave me the three talent trees at the same time when I had Mazzle? Thanks
01-06-08, 08:33 PM   #3
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Talented

Mod: http://files.wowace.com/Talented/Talented-r56312.7.zip

Data: http://files.wowace.com/Talented_Dat...ata-r57794.zip
01-06-08, 09:23 PM   #4
Mortlach
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Mazzle UI minus Mazzle

Most o'us hae virtually 100% o'Mazzle workin'. In fact, excludin' the miracle o'Mazzification, ALL of the UI is working. And, for most of us, Mazzification is working perfectly.

I recommend one o'four courses. Either follow Detard's excellent update walkthrough, and then continue updating wi' jWoWUpdater , a java-based cross platform updater for Ace AddOns, which comprise most o'the UI. jWoWUpdater also can update non-Ace AddOns from Curse or our beloved WowInterface. (That leaves a wee handful that require manual updating.) 'Tis a snap.

Many o'us are tryin' tae get ready f'r 2.4; just as the many authors represented in MazzleUI are tryin' t'get ready. When and if we've gotten a green light t'release an updated complete UI, we will do so. There be yuir second option!

Optiions three and four: jump in and learn what to harvest and use yourself or try a new UI, like the excellent Seerah's Suitcase or the new and handsome Max UI.

I hate t'play wi'oot MazzleUI, so I took the first option and have spent the past few days free time testin' jWowUpdater, JWU packages, it's new features, all non-Ace-based AddOns in the UI and making plannin' notes on how tae best proceed.

Worst case will be MazzleUI, minus the heart of Mazzle: Mazzification.
Best case will be a tighter and even better integrated MazzleUI, one that will make Mazzle proud of his initial, oftimes under-requited efforts. (I paid for MazzleUI. I still think Mazzle deserves a large multi-topping premium pizza from every single user who's enjoyed his UI.)

Me, I just want it to work soo I can enjoy WoW the way I like!

---Mort,
who thinks Mazzificatiion is bettern than the epic gnomish bread burner-popper-upper

Morticai, Prince & GuildMaster of Briar Rose, Horde

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » What was That Addon that did That One Thing