07-03-11, 01:04 AM   #1
Phaethon
A Defias Bandit
Looking for the names of several Addons

Recently I saw a video of a 10man Shannox kill, and it was one of the earliest I could find (Wednesday) but I haven't been able to find it since. The POV was a warlock and he was using DOT timers that were vertical as well as another addon that is maybe similar to event horizon where it shows your priorities on an animated bar that moves from right to left. Any help would be appreciated. =)
07-03-11, 05:35 AM   #2
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
help us help you, post a link to the vid.
07-03-11, 10:28 AM   #3
litesung
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Is this the video?

07-03-11, 11:14 AM   #4
wildbill
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Phaethon View Post
Recently I saw a video of a 10man Shannox kill, and it was one of the earliest I could find (Wednesday) but I haven't been able to find it since. The POV was a warlock and he was using DOT timers that were vertical as well as another addon that is maybe similar to event horizon where it shows your priorities on an animated bar that moves from right to left. Any help would be appreciated. =)
The "addon similar to event horizon where it shows your priorities on an animated bar that moves from right to left" is most likely ForteXorcist, featured prominently in a lot of tankspot boss kills. It contains many many extra features that I hate, but it also contains the two that you've described here.

If you just want the animated cooldown timeline, try CoolLine. If you want the rest, you can dig up ForteXorcist.
07-03-11, 07:48 PM   #5
Phaethon
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by tinyu View Post
help us help you, post a link to the vid.
I haven't been able to find it since then. I watched it really quick before we started bosses and didn't go back to find it until the next day. =(
Originally Posted by litesung View Post
Unfortunately, no. None of the addons in that video are similar that I noticed.
Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
The "addon similar to event horizon where it shows your priorities on an animated bar that moves from right to left" is most likely ForteXorcist, featured prominently in a lot of tankspot boss kills. It contains many many extra features that I hate, but it also contains the two that you've described here.

If you just want the animated cooldown timeline, try CoolLine. If you want the rest, you can dig up ForteXorcist.
Hmm, I've had ForteXorcist installed for a while and remember hiding a lot of stuff. I'll have to go back and re-enable some of the graphics to see if they're what I'm looking for.

I saw Coolline when I was browsing trying to find these addons. I wasn't too sure if it was reskinnable, as the one in the video had a thicker bar and different colors (I know the colors can be changed).

I'll have to try these to see if it's what I was looking for. Your post was very helpful, thanks a lot. ^^
07-03-11, 10:30 PM   #6
Taryble
A Molten Giant

The different colors is a sign of ForteXorecist's "Cooldown Bar Module". You said it was priorities - none of the addons that have that styling are priority addons, sadly.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for the names of several Addons