02-17-15, 11:21 AM   #1
MightBeGiant
A Kobold Labourer
NoNoGoGo - Pull Timer Management Addon

about:
Hello everyone, as a raid assistant myself I was fed up with the amount of macros and lack of easy management for this small but vital tool that benefits your whole raid. So I decided to create this addon for myself but also for fellow raid leaders / assistants that desire pull timers and ready checks to be part of your UI.

The addon:
This addon adds a pull timer and ready check button. The pull timer can be configured for a standalone raid warning countdown, but also Deadly Boss Mods and Big Wigs countdowns. You can also chose to automatically log your combat once a timer starts. The frames are fully customizable to your liking.

Usage:
Start off by opening the options window with the slash command /nngg and select 'Test Mode', this way you can see your frames and start customizing them, same goes for the status bar. After you'r done customizing you can disable 'Test Mode' again and the frames will automatically hide and show when you'r a raid leader / assistant or are in combat / not in combat.
- Left Mouse Click to activate
- Right Mouse Click to configure pull timer
- Alt + Left Mouse Button to drag
- /nngg for options
- /nngg pull for a raid warning pull timer

Download and Feedback!
All ideas and testing is currently only done by myself so any feedback or bug reports are greatly appreciated.
Bug reports: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/no-...create-ticket/
Download: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/no-no-go-go
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_021715_0228288.jpg
Views:	988
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	8509  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_021715_0232423.jpg
Views:	1175
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	8510  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_021715_02324235.jpg
Views:	903
Size:	262.0 KB
ID:	8511  

Last edited by MightBeGiant : 03-01-15 at 11:36 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » No No Go Go - Pull Timer Management Addon