11-07-10, 04:56 AM   #1
surfman
A Murloc Raider
Mouse over inventory

Hi

I have played around with carb settings and now I cant see which characters have how many of a particular item when I mouse of an item in my bags or Bank.

Any help would be appreciated - tried everything in options and warehouse settings and cant find anything.

11-07-10, 05:13 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Just found this one out myself, though my issue was rather the opposite. However, the answer should be the same for you:

Originally Posted by Gendou View Post
Options -> General -> Display Warehouse Data in Item Tooltips?

11-07-10, 05:23 AM   #3
surfman
A Murloc Raider
Hi and thanks for reply BUT that doesn't fix the mouse over inventory issue for me (I have played with that box many times.)

Please can anyone else help ?

11-07-10, 08:23 AM   #4
Gendou
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Red face

Originally Posted by surfman View Post
Please can anyone else help ?
What addons are you running? Generally if you're seeing behavior that no-one else has reported, one of two things are happening:
1.) There is a conflict with another addon
2.) Your version of the addon is corrupt or broken

For the first, we need to know what addons you're running so we can see if there are possible conflicts. Indeed, you should disable all addons except Carbonite and the associated addons to see if the problem persists with only Carbonite enabled - 9 times out of 10 the problem resolves itself this way and you can then determine the issue by enabling addons one at a time until you find the offender.

If the problem persists with only Carbonite enabled, the issue may be more severe. For a corrupt addon, you will need to delete your Carbonite folders and your WTF folder (or if you feel like picking through it, the Carbonite and related lua files in the WTF folder) and start from scratch with a fresh install.

Addons are simple creatures at heart, and generally these simple steps can help determine where the issue truly lies.

11-09-10, 02:15 AM   #5
surfman
A Murloc Raider
OMG I found the problem !!

I turned off the Questing module and that caused the problem of mouse over inv. When I turned it back on IT WORKS !!

Never would have thought this was the cause in a million years.

Next thing is the developer needs to confirm the questing module affects the mouse over inventory ... please let me know if its a bug or not

Surf

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Mouse over inventory