02-06-21, 08:03 AM   #101
Kingyoshi9
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
Sure thing, but old Carbonite code is completly unusable in this case, as there were so many changes since then.
OK.
Hopefully you can build on the current iteration of the addon and there aren't too many changes when TBC comes out.
08-10-21, 01:09 PM   #102
Kingyoshi9
A Fallenroot Satyr
Any updates regarding getting maps working in battlegrounds and Arenas?
09-30-21, 05:14 PM   #103
Kingyoshi9
A Fallenroot Satyr
Guess carbonite for TBC is abandoned?

Still doesn't work in battlegrounds..
And is missing almost all of the outland and TBC quests.
09-30-21, 10:33 PM   #104
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No, its not... Lastest release is 17 days old => https://github.com/IrcDirk/Carbonite-Classic/releases

Carbonite and Carbonite Classic isnt my priorities. Ill update when i got time for it.

Last edited by ircdirk : 09-30-21 at 10:53 PM.
10-22-23, 01:25 AM   #105
TeDDoX
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
No, its not... Lastest release is 17 days old => https://github.com/IrcDirk/Carbonite-Classic/releases

Carbonite and Carbonite Classic isnt my priorities. Ill update when i got time for it.
I would like to thank you and everyone who has worked on carbonite. Carbonite is to me a essential addon and I have been trying to get it to work on 1.14.1 Classic = 15 hours drunken problem solving (It feels like it should work since it's just going back to the old wow and 1.13 shouldnt be far from 1.14, but I guess there has to be some small customization to get it working.

I am prepared to pay some money to just get an update and I'd like to help organize finding someone else to keep the updates coming if you dont have time. (I say that, knowing that you're probably the only prospect.

I want to play wow, i look forward to it so much - But i'm not going to play with questie and tomtom which basically doesnt work. I will need Carbonite. It's amazing to me that you made carbonite 10x times better than Questie 10 years before.

Contact me if you'd like. We need to support you and many will.

Love you,
Tastlie

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: General Discussion » Carbonite support for Classic?