11-30-11, 12:31 PM   #1
mcmythfit
A Defias Bandit
mini map icons incorrect-distorted

Hello,

Long time cabonite user . It is one of the must have addons I run. Since the 4.3 update was issued I have fixed the one problem addressed earlier in forum. My other problem is all the mini map icons are screwed up. The only addon running is carbonite 4.22. Hope a fix is easy to do and I understand it take time to fix.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	minimap_icons.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	6614  

11-30-11, 02:18 PM   #2
Bastiene
A Fallenroot Satyr
graphice game changes by blizzard per my other post

Blizzard has made some changes to the graphic content of the game. None updated addon's are now looking at the wrong place for them for instance the "!" icon. Until they are updated a lot of map mod type addons will have issues with many aspects of displaying content.

IE the ! not showing or the flashing icon for node gathering all be it herb or ore or whatever. The maps will also be effected not highlighting or whatever the case may be until the addon is fully updated with all the graphic changes made

12-01-11, 04:03 PM   #3
Quiloue
A Defias Bandit
This can be temporarily fixed by setting "Minimap Herb/Ore Dot Glow Delay" to 0 in your carbonite Minimap & Map options.

12-01-11, 04:24 PM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That problem is fixed in Carbonite 4.3. Grab it on the download page.

12-01-11, 05:14 PM   #5
mcmythfit
A Defias Bandit
All is well again with the world The 4.3 version http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=41962 fixed all of the problems I was seeing. Great with the fast update to addon, keep up the good work

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » mini map icons incorrect-distorted