12-01-11, 07:00 PM   #1
Literaltruth
A Murloc Raider
Thank you Carbonite Devs

Just downloaded the update for Carbonite and would like to say how grateful I am, personally, for you guys continued work on this addon. I understand that you guys don't really play WoW any more and it makes it all the more incredible and appreciated that you continue to work on this amazing addon for us.

No-one in the addon community has replicated (or even come close) to what Carbonite does and an indespensible part of the game for many of us.

I lost my Credit Card recently and so am waiting on a replacement from the bank. As soon as it arrives I will be donating (again) and hope that we will continue to have use of this amazing addon into Mists of Pandaria and beyond.

For now all I can offer is my sincere thanks.

12-01-11, 09:19 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Saw the sticky, immediately downloaded the update. Many thanks, Faatal and Haavok, for your good work!

12-01-11, 09:47 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No problem. Hope it works well for you!

12-01-11, 10:38 PM   #4
OmegaExtreme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

yeah cheers Arty.

12-02-11, 04:44 PM   #5
thetravellor
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I will add my thanks also, Carbonite is an awesome product, thanks for continuing to keep this excellent platform updated and alive!

12-03-11, 12:27 AM   #6
Botex
A Defias Bandit
Thank you very much for keeping this add-on going throughout the years and WoW updates. I really appreciate it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Thank you Carbonite Devs