04-14-09, 10:06 PM   #1
Spectro
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Map arrow won't turn + minimap buttons showing

The title is pretty much explains it all. The arrow for my location won't turn anymore, and minimap buttons are popping up under my mini-carbonite map.

The tomtom/QuestHelper-esque arrow won't turn all the time either.

04-15-09, 02:36 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Don't know what you mean about the buttons. Mine are in a vertical line being controlled by the Carb button window as normal. Is "Move Minimap buttons into Carb button window" on in the Map Minimap Options page? Did you move the button window? Left click and drag the grey window under the Carb minimap button.

The player facing is not be found because Blizzard changed how the minimap arrow works, so Carb switches to using the point the way you are moving code.

"Fixed Carbonite map arrow not following player facing in patch 3.1."

Fix will be in next version.

04-15-09, 03:46 PM   #3
Spectro
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
Don't know what you mean about the buttons. Mine are in a vertical line being controlled by the Carb button window as normal. Is "Move Minimap buttons into Carb button window" on in the Map Minimap Options page? Did you move the button window? Left click and drag the grey window under the Carb minimap button.

The player facing is not be found because Blizzard changed how the minimap arrow works, so Carb switches to using the point the way you are moving code.

"Fixed Carbonite map arrow not following player facing in patch 3.1."

Fix will be in next version.
I hid the Carbonite button window, and it seems like the minimap buttons are popping up anyway, occasionally.

Thanks for the arrow fix.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map arrow won't turn + minimap buttons showing