04-30-13, 02:04 PM   #1361
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
So I'm super, super excited. DXE has been updated to support the latest patch.

http://www.wowace.com/addons/deus-vox-encounters/

I don't know what type of support it has but I'm hoping they keep it updated. Realui would be just that much better if we had it configured and installed like the old days. PLEASE NIB, PLEEEASE! lol

Thanks, Gloks

04-30-13, 02:08 PM   #1362
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thanks for r10 Nib. I love it when you update even if a patch is imminent.

04-30-13, 02:33 PM   #1363
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Anj View Post
Thanks for r10 Nib. I love it when you update even if a patch is imminent.
Bah. I eat patches for breakfast

04-30-13, 02:36 PM   #1364
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
So I'm super, super excited. DXE has been updated to support the latest patch.

http://www.wowace.com/addons/deus-vox-encounters/

I don't know what type of support it has but I'm hoping they keep it updated. Realui would be just that much better if we had it configured and installed like the old days. PLEASE NIB, PLEEEASE! lol

Thanks, Gloks
Will be interesting to see how it goes. Problem with boss mods is they need constant and very quick updates, even having them fall a few days behind on a new encounter can make it hard on raiders.

04-30-13, 02:42 PM   #1365
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Will be interesting to see how it goes. Problem with boss mods is they need constant and very quick updates, even having them fall a few days behind on a new encounter can make it hard on raiders.
Either way, I hope it gets updated frequently. Maybe see it in an awesome feature realui patch! Thanks for the latest one by the way. Keep up the great work.

Gloks

04-30-13, 03:12 PM   #1366
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Could you possibly add Raid Target Icons to the boss frames? I looked at it myself, but can't make heads or tails of how that oUF stuff works >.>

04-30-13, 03:42 PM   #1367
Banis
A Fallenroot Satyr
Disenchant

Hello i have probleme when i try to disenchant something in my bag, i always get an error "cargbags_Nivaya has been blocked ..." any tip to fix this ?

04-30-13, 03:47 PM   #1368
volt0220
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Does anyone know how to get rid of the floating text above the one's hp/energy bar? I want to get rid of the friendly heals and such...

04-30-13, 04:43 PM   #1369
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by volt0220 View Post
Does anyone know how to get rid of the floating text above the one's hp/energy bar? I want to get rid of the friendly heals and such...
/msbt and go to scroll areas and disable which ones you want to disable. You can also configure what you want to appear in each scroll area.

04-30-13, 09:10 PM   #1370
rnakamoto
A Kobold Labourer
2 Bugs I'm currently having:

1. Kui Name Plates doesn't always show the Flame Shock debuff aura, not sure why
2. Raven doesn't save the settings for TargetExclusions when I try to delete Flame Shock from it so I can still see when it's up if KNP bugs.

04-30-13, 09:33 PM   #1371
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
Could you possibly add Raid Target Icons to the boss frames? I looked at it myself, but can't make heads or tails of how that oUF stuff works >.>
Good idea. I'll be redesigning boss frames soon, so can do it then.

Originally Posted by Banis View Post
Hello i have probleme when i try to disenchant something in my bag, i always get an error "cargbags_Nivaya has been blocked ..." any tip to fix this ?
I shall look into it.

Originally Posted by rnakamoto View Post
2 Bugs I'm currently having:

1. Kui Name Plates doesn't always show the Flame Shock debuff aura, not sure why
2. Raven doesn't save the settings for TargetExclusions when I try to delete Flame Shock from it so I can still see when it's up if KNP bugs.
Yeah, Kui can be a might bit forgetful.

As for Raven, you shouldn't have to as Flame Shock is tracked in the HuD.

As a note, though, Target and PlayerExclusion lists are dynamically generated by RealUI, so if you're setting up your own bar groups in Raven, best not to use those.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 04-30-13 at 09:36 PM.

04-30-13, 10:04 PM   #1372
lonegreywolf20
A Murloc Raider
Hoping that this is something that was added to RealUI.

I have a small pet health bar that is centered and just below the HUD on my screen. I am looking to get rid of it and have no idea where I can disable it.

Is it a part of RealUI and if it is, how do I disable it? If it's not, maybe you know what it is and can tell me how to disable it?

04-30-13, 10:36 PM   #1373
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by lonegreywolf20 View Post
Hoping that this is something that was added to RealUI.

I have a small pet health bar that is centered and just below the HUD on my screen. I am looking to get rid of it and have no idea where I can disable it.

Is it a part of RealUI and if it is, how do I disable it? If it's not, maybe you know what it is and can tell me how to disable it?
/realui > HuD > Unit Frames > Pet Frame > untick classes

04-30-13, 10:42 PM   #1374
lonegreywolf20
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
/realui > HuD > Unit Frames > Pet Frame > untick classes
Woot! Thanks!!

04-30-13, 11:26 PM   #1375
ieabu
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Daagar View Post
You can simply disable the RealUI nameplates in the /realui config.
Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
You are using 2 sets of nameplates. You need to diasble either the RealUI nameplates and or Tidyplates.
Thanks guys! How stupid was I?

05-01-13, 12:52 AM   #1376
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by volt0220 View Post
I'm seeing this too from time to time. I do an /rl and it fixes it... until the next login.

05-01-13, 08:35 AM   #1377
geantonik
A Defias Bandit
hi i installed the latest version now, and all fonts and everything are too small to read... is there anywhere a ui scale to fix it???#

ok i found it how to enable it... but the fonts still too small to read... the quests for example.. unreadable

Last edited by geantonik : 05-01-13 at 08:39 AM.

05-01-13, 11:02 AM   #1378
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by geantonik View Post
hi i installed the latest version now, and all fonts and everything are too small to read... is there anywhere a ui scale to fix it???#

ok i found it how to enable it... but the fonts still too small to read... the quests for example.. unreadable
/realui > Fonts > change fonts to Standard and adjust size to your liking

05-01-13, 01:52 PM   #1379
lonegreywolf20
A Murloc Raider
Seems my desired save spots for the different bars in bartender aren't staying where I put them.

After I get them set to where I want them, I log out and they reset to where they were when I logged in after installing RealUI for the first time. I know that I am locking them after I set them.

Any ideas?

05-01-13, 02:08 PM   #1380
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by lonegreywolf20 View Post
Seems my desired save spots for the different bars in bartender aren't staying where I put them.

After I get them set to where I want them, I log out and they reset to where they were when I logged in after installing RealUI for the first time. I know that I am locking them after I set them.

Any ideas?
/ac > Bartender4 > untick Pos

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI