11-17-19, 09:48 AM   #1
Olnir
A Murloc Raider

Item compare for classic

I am looking for a good addon to tell me the difference in items (stats, iLvL, etc.) for classic. I am currently using Kiwii but it only seems to compare the items you get from quests, whereas I want to be able to move my cursor over an item in my bag and not only see I have a bracer equipped, but what the differences are between them. Thanks.
11-17-19, 04:49 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Take a look at Pawn . It doesn't say it, but it is Classic compliant also (it's listed as Classic ready on the file info tab).

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 11-17-19 at 04:54 PM. Reason: more blah blah blah.
11-17-19, 10:29 PM   #3
Olnir
A Murloc Raider

Thumbs up Pawn

Thanks... I will give it a shot. I am familiar with it in retail so it would be nice. Didn't know it was Classic compliant.
11-18-19, 06:21 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I didn't know either. I thought that it might be, though, so I checked and it turns out that it is. Not really surprising, though, as the API for both games is very similar (the Classic version of WoW is built on a modified version of retail's 8.1).

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 11-18-19 at 01:23 PM. Reason: spelling correction.
11-18-19, 12:19 PM   #5
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The classic version doesn't come with any stock weights right now. You'll have to find or create those yourself.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Item compare for classic