05-27-10, 02:36 AM   #1
xandora
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Replacement for Informant

Hey,

Looking for something to replace Informant as I know longer use the Auctioneer suite and therefore don't need the AH data it shows.

Anything out there that either enhances a tooltip to show extra info like Informant, but without the weight?
05-27-10, 03:25 AM   #2
Meloric
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
You can use Informant without using the Auctioneer Suite. It has it's own download with all the necessary dependencies it requires. Look at the downloads page of the auctioneer website.
05-27-10, 03:34 AM   #3
xandora
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Oh I know it's independent, but it still shows the Auctioneer data which I don't need anymore.
05-27-10, 09:41 AM   #4
Taryble
A Molten Giant

You should be able to turn off the Auctioneer data, actually - somewhere in the million slash commands for Informant.
05-27-10, 03:15 PM   #5
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you try cleaning out your SavedVariables folders that have leftover Auctioneer lua and bak files that you wont be needing? I would imagine that is where most of the Auctioneer scanned data is coming from.

Edit: You could also try Mendeleev. Although I think it needs updating. If that doesn't work for you, you can always peruse the tooltip addon list.

Last edited by Petrah : 05-27-10 at 03:21 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Replacement for Informant