01-09-13, 03:25 PM   #1
ParaLord
A Murloc Raider
The objective is not in the database. Patch 5.1.1

I just updated to the newest patch and since then none of my quests are in the database.

01-09-13, 03:37 PM   #2
ParaLord
A Murloc Raider
Well this is odd. Once I accepted a new quest all of the quests except one or two has returned to the database.

01-18-13, 09:38 AM   #3
ParaLord
A Murloc Raider
I still get the error that the quests are not in the database. This happens every time that I log in. Sometimes it fixes itself, but not always.

01-19-13, 12:32 AM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This has been discussed in more threads than I can count. Pretty please, use the search feature.

01-19-13, 09:49 AM   #5
ParaLord
A Murloc Raider
I wish to thank you for your direction to do a "search." I did so, but it did not state why this particular problem is happening. Either the search requests I entered, "quest", "database", "objective". Are either not in the original threads, or it is not there.

My original question is why the quests that worked last patch are now showing up as not in the database. Again if there was a particular thread with this exact problem I cannot find it, sorry.

01-19-13, 11:59 AM   #6
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Pandarian quests are not yet added to carbonite, i'm currently working on decoding / rewriting the parts of it that deal with quests so I can get them added (my first attempt using php to do it was very buggy, so i'm trying again with a command line lua interpreter).

Currently it tries to use information provided by blizzards tracking / map waypoints for the quests it doesn't know, and when it can see them is when they show up.

01-25-13, 02:07 PM   #7
SnufferBuffer
A Defias Bandit
I had just reached lvl90 with my toon and noticed that any quest that is 90 are the ones that don't show as in the database. But any quests I have listed or any new ones I pick up that are 89 or below show correctly.

Hope you can get this working soon, or I will have to go use another toon for a while . . .

03-12-13, 03:43 PM   #8
Blinkinstein
A Defias Bandit
Objectives Not In Database

Originally Posted by ParaLord View Post
I just updated to the newest patch and since then none of my quests are in the database.
I have the same problem. For example: when I pick up new daily quests they usually work, but for some I have to enter /reload. Other quests like "The Order of the Cloud Serpent" and "The Strength of One's Foes" are not in the database along with other quests. I can't find a location or track progression with Carbonite because they appear red.

03-12-13, 04:08 PM   #9
Blinkinstein
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Blinkinstein View Post
I have the same problem. For example: when I pick up new daily quests they usually work, but for some I have to enter /reload. Other quests like "The Order of the Cloud Serpent" and "The Strength of One's Foes" are not in the database along with other quests. I can't find a location or track progression with Carbonite because they appear red.
Adding to what I've posted: Today one of the quests I mentioned "The Order of the Cloud Serpent" (which didn't show in database) appears now to be working with Carbonite. It didn't work today after I updated Carbonite, but it does now after I logged off for a short time. The other quests are still showing not in the database.

03-12-13, 07:55 PM   #10
WOWVern
A Cyclonian
See this post:

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...542#post274542

It's not much, but as Rythal stated earlier, right now it's using Blizzard's internal db. Remember, the patch went live just last week. While many players have done the quests, 3/4 of those players don't have Carbonite. Give it time before really complaining.

03-14-13, 09:45 AM   #11
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=45899

Also please see this post.. I've added a little info on what I think is going on...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » The objective is not in the database. Patch 5.1.1