04-04-13, 01:02 PM   #961
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy View Post
I'd need some scale options, because it's important to see the power bar of bosses a lot this patch.

I did a mockup in Photoshop of a size that would be more acceptable for me; the fonts are wrong since I don't have them installed to my PC.
I see. *takes notes*

Is that both Power and Alternate Power that need to be big?

04-04-13, 01:33 PM   #962
Aloren
A Kobold Labourer
Question alDamageMeter Problem

Hay there,

I am a fussy old sod and I like the default layout to my game so I delete Aurora to keep the Blizzard skin.
It seems though that alDamageMeter won't load as a dependency is Aurora.

Any suggestions?

04-04-13, 01:37 PM   #963
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Aloren View Post
Hay there,

I am a fussy old sod and I like the default layout to my game so I delete Aurora to keep the Blizzard skin.
It seems though that alDamageMeter won't load as a dependency is Aurora.

Any suggestions?
I'll see about dropping that requirement in the next update. Hopefully it won't be too long away.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 04-04-13 at 01:42 PM.

04-04-13, 02:57 PM   #964
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
So I SS'd the bonus roll shiz tonight; just going to type out the /fstack tooltip for it, when the mouse was over the Bonus Roll window.

Frame Stack
FULLSCREEN_DIALOG
<0> LowHealthFrame
DIALOG
<5> BonusRollFrame
<5> table: 0000000022B13050
<3> table: 0000000022B136E0
MEDIUM
<1> GroupLootContainer
<1> oUF_PetBattleFrameHider
<1> SUFWrapperFrame
<1> WeakAurasFrame
<0> UIParent
WORLD
<0> WorldFrame
AMMMG NIB THIS IS IT FIX IT!

04-04-13, 04:03 PM   #965
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
I see. *takes notes*

Is that both Power and Alternate Power that need to be big?
Bosses tend to only have one resource and as far as I'm aware, that is counted as a Power Bar, but for safety's sake, you could have an alternate power bar in the same positioning set to show if true, to sit over the power bar.

I'll check next time I raid what Shadowed UF makes of the boss resources. Pretty sure I only have Power enabled on them, and not Alternate.

Last edited by BalwickMaggy : 04-04-13 at 04:07 PM.

04-04-13, 05:22 PM   #966
Daagar
An Aku'mai Servant
I'd need some scale options, because it's important to see the power bar of bosses a lot this patch.

I did a mockup in Photoshop of a size that would be more acceptable for me; the fonts are wrong since I don't have them installed to my PC.
Possibly something about the thickness of the main player unitframe (you could even possible use the 'realUI shape' that way too)? I would vote for the thicker of the two from your original screenshot as well Nib. I find that the super-thin stuff looks totally awesome in screenshots, but end up needing thicker stuff in actual gameplay. This could be a monitor/size/resolution thing too.

04-04-13, 06:03 PM   #967
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Daagar View Post
Possibly something about the thickness of the main player unitframe (you could even possible use the 'realUI shape' that way too)? I would vote for the thicker of the two from your original screenshot as well Nib. I find that the super-thin stuff looks totally awesome in screenshots, but end up needing thicker stuff in actual gameplay. This could be a monitor/size/resolution thing too.
Definitely. I always end up making things bigger once I begin visual acuity testing.

04-04-13, 06:20 PM   #968
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
awww I actually liked the smaller unit frames. Would you be able to include both options in feature updates? If you were to implement a changed unit frame of course.

04-04-13, 06:35 PM   #969
Kendian
A Molten Giant

Hiyas, Nibelheim. Just wanted to chime in and thank you again for the standalone watch window update. Also, for what it's worth, I like your UI as is~

04-04-13, 06:37 PM   #970
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
awww I actually liked the smaller unit frames. Would you be able to include both options in feature updates? If you were to implement a changed unit frame of course.
I should be able to include enough options for it to suit both tastes.

Originally Posted by Kendian View Post
Hiyas, Nibelheim. Just wanted to chime in and thank you again for the standalone watch window update. Also, for what it's worth, I like your UI as is~
Thanks

04-04-13, 10:56 PM   #971
Blodnasir
A Murloc Raider
Hey Nib, first of all thank you so much for creating and updating this UI, I've been using it since it first came out, and I feel naked playing without it.

I've been having a problem with DoT timers for my new Warlock, though. Specifically, the timer for Corruption spell isn't appearing on the main HuD when I cast it. I'm able to see it if I go into IceHud and enable configuration mode, but the second I exit out of that, it disappears once more. I've tried reinstalling RealUI, deleting my WTF folders, and searching in vain for some option to tick, all to no avail.

Any ideas on why it's not showing up?

04-04-13, 11:01 PM   #972
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Blodnasir View Post
Hey Nib, first of all thank you so much for creating and updating this UI, I've been using it since it first came out, and I feel naked playing without it.

I've been having a problem with DoT timers for my new Warlock, though. Specifically, the timer for Corruption spell isn't appearing on the main HuD when I cast it. I'm able to see it if I go into IceHud and enable configuration mode, but the second I exit out of that, it disappears once more. I've tried reinstalling RealUI, deleting my WTF folders, and searching in vain for some option to tick, all to no avail.

Might be an incorrect SpellID. Type this into your chat window and lemme know what it prints out when you cast Corruption.

/run FindSpellID("Corruption")

04-04-13, 11:06 PM   #973
Blodnasir
A Murloc Raider
Might be an incorrect SpellID. Type this into your chat window and lemme know what it prints out when you cast Corruption.

/run FindSpellID("Corruption")
I just tried it, but it isn't printing out anything in the chat window, even after chain-casting corruption upon a target dummy. I get the "SpellID tracking active" message, but nothing else.

04-04-13, 11:10 PM   #974
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

I just tried it, but it isn't printing out anything in the chat window, even after chain-casting corruption upon a target dummy. I get the "SpellID tracking active" message, but nothing else.
Hmm, was it Capitalized correctly?

Edit: Just noticed Destruction isn't tracking Corruption atm. You Destruction spec?

04-04-13, 11:13 PM   #975
Blodnasir
A Murloc Raider
Hmm, was it Capitalized correctly?

Edit: Just noticed Destruction isn't tracking Corruption atm. You Destruction spec?
Yes, I ctrl+c'ed it straight from the forum post.

I'm only level 3, so no active spec.

04-04-13, 11:14 PM   #976
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Yes, I ctrl+c'ed it straight from the forum post.

I'm only level 3, so no active spec.
Ahh. It might require a spec to start tracking properly.

04-04-13, 11:17 PM   #977
Blodnasir
A Murloc Raider
Ahh. It might require a spec to start tracking properly.
Once I hit level 10, I'll update you.

04-05-13, 03:33 AM   #978
meng_jie
A Defias Bandit
awesome work as usual !
Can't wait for the boss watch frames !

*return to his corruption of masses to the wonderful usefulness of this UI*

04-05-13, 03:59 PM   #979
webster259
A Cyclonian
Has anyone else been experiencing the wandering loot and achievement window again?

04-05-13, 04:23 PM   #980
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Just some texture issues. Don't know how it was messed up... not a big deal. Just dont know how to change it and what to change it back to.

Its the same textures for the unit frames for players debuffs and the players target debuffs and all that. What do I change it back too? how did it get messed up? Im assuming I would change it in grid somewhere and somewhere in realui's options for the unit frames problem. Just dont know where to look. It seems to be only with the healing Ui that the grid texture messes up. for me at least.

Last edited by Gloks : 04-05-13 at 05:54 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI