05-21-13, 06:13 PM   #1
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Delay in 5.3 version

Blizz seems to like screwing with things, so it's taking me longer to get the new version out... I need to run every scenario and make sure they load right... then the battle grounds to make sure they still load right :| lol

if anyone is interested in helping test, PM me your battletag (alliance US) cuz I need 2 people to run every scenario with :P

05-21-13, 11:32 PM   #2
sgtevmckay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
INFIDEL!!!!!

05-21-13, 11:40 PM   #3
crazzzzi
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Blizz WOULD NEVER screw with things!!

05-22-13, 12:17 AM   #4
Twink
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Cant you throw out an alpha release and let us use it at our own risk and report back?

Might be faster and easier as I know quite a few people would risk using it to help find bugs!

05-22-13, 08:00 AM   #5
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Yes and no... I could put up my current version, but the new scenario's / battlegrounds are the only current major issue that I know of... so using my version vs using the latest alpha will have no difference.

I was able to check half the scenarios last night, and kinda surprised at the number that didn't work... I guess i'm not the only one who never runs them.

I will say i'm also a bit frightened to put up the new alpha, I've gotten use to the new loading routines, but i'm sure people are going to complain.

Last edited by Rythal : 05-22-13 at 08:07 AM.

05-22-13, 09:11 AM   #6
NoggenFogger
A Cyclonian
People will always find something to complain about. I think it's what some people live for.

05-22-13, 11:21 AM   #7
Theyourkilla
A Kobold Labourer
Ill help

Well i can help im free for a few hours today but im horde i would never be an alliance scum.. :P battletag is: Theyourkilla#1165 Let me know if i can be of help at all i use it for just those things and only a few quests anymore. all bgs and Scenarios and dungs.

05-22-13, 11:54 AM   #8
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Thanks for the offer.. but unfortunately all my toons are alliance, why I dunno horde is better :P

Scenarios hasn't been to bad since it's almost instant queue, it's mostly just the time to finish one so i don't get deserter debuff.... when i'm really going to need someone is after this alpha is out, I want to fix multi-level instances not showing where group members are once your past the first level.. so gunna need to wait until I have one of the raids cleared or just partially, then pull someone in so they can stand around looking pretty and I work on the code :P

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Delay in 5.3 version