01-17-13, 12:23 PM   #1
Metalgod74
A Defias Bandit
Priest shadow orbs frame

Hello,

There is a problem with priest shadow orbs frame, which is in center of the screen over the character, instead of being at the bottom of the hud, like combo points or holy power frames, is there anything to do for moving it ?

Thanks.

01-17-13, 04:43 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That frame is now part of the mover system. You should be able to move it with /nui movers.

01-17-13, 04:48 PM   #3
Seer
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
That frame is now part of the mover system. You should be able to move it with /nui movers.
Yea, but don't forget to mention it still (afaik) behind the pet battle mover. Move that one out of the way, then the frame you want to move (could be that there's second overlapping it).

Then right click the pet battle frame so that one resets.

01-18-13, 02:35 PM   #4
Metalgod74
A Defias Bandit
Thanks, so this problem is now over, i noticed another one : when fighting the final boss of the pandashan monastery, the "meditation" ability doesn't appear anywhere ??

01-18-13, 04:00 PM   #5
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That should be the extra action button. I believe that was also added to the mover system but I may be wrong. I haven't done that particular instance so cannot recall if anyone has confirmed it works for them but I know I have seen it work in some dungeons and of course all the quests that use it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Priest shadow orbs frame