03-08-10, 07:41 PM   #1
October
A Defias Bandit
Problem with LUI V2.0

Hi all,

I have a minor problem that I can't get the calender function working. Every time I do shift+click to open the calender I do open the clock. As I do my raid invitations by calender I need to find a way to get this back working!

Thanks for your help!
03-08-10, 10:03 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
/calendar
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-08-10, 10:42 PM   #3
septor
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
You would think with a name like "October" you'd know how to spell calendar.
03-10-10, 03:47 AM   #4
October
A Defias Bandit
Yeah...you are right...english is not my mother tongue...so please forgive me for my pour knowledge of english ortography. But instead of talking about me spelling calendar wrong you could have helped me to solve the problem. ;-)

But lucky me...I found help in another forum...so my calendar is back and working again...now I have trouble with my second account...I can't get the UI working there although it is working on my first account.

Anyone any idea?
03-10-10, 08:59 AM   #5
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by October View Post
Yeah...you are right...english is not my mother tongue...so please forgive me for my pour knowledge of english ortography. But instead of talking about me spelling calendar wrong you could have helped me to solve the problem. ;-)

But lucky me...I found help in another forum...so my calendar is back and working again...now I have trouble with my second account...I can't get the UI working there although it is working on my first account.

Anyone any idea?
You want to copy and paste the WTF folders of your first account onto your second account so that its identical except of the rename of folders.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Problem with LUI V2.0