12-02-14, 11:28 AM   #1
SgtBiggs
A Murloc Raider
Grid2 Class color

Hi guys--

I've looked around, maybe I'm not seeing the option (I am getting old). =) Is there any way to change the Grid2 to show the boxes by class color instead of the dark/shadow boxes. It's difficult to see the tank/healer designations otherwise for me. Sorry to be a pain. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Also, I tried adding a new line for mana to Grid2, but I couldn't find that either.. K, thx!!
12-02-14, 12:53 PM   #2
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Instructions at the bottom of this page. It's for changing the healer layout to dark colored health and class colored health deficit, but it should be explanatory enough to do the opposite as well. Basically change the "health" indicator color to "class color", and "health deficit" to "health-current". You're literally just swapping the colors on the two indicators.

To get mana to show, open Grid2 options and select your mana indicator. There are options on what it should be showing, make sure Mana is checked. Also, it'll have a color tab, click that tab and make sure Mana is also ticked there (or whatever indicator you want, they all have their own colors you can explore in the statuses section).

If it still doesn't show, disable everything on the indicator then delete it. Remake it, making sure to set the indicator type to bar instead of square or icon, then re-add the Mana stuff.

Last edited by Jasmer : 12-02-14 at 12:57 PM.
12-02-14, 01:02 PM   #3
SgtBiggs
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up Re:

Thank you for the quick reply.. I'll give this a go when WoW comes back online!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Grid2 Class color