07-01-09, 01:21 PM   #1
moffman
A Defias Bandit
carbonite quest v 3.1

ok so i downloaded carbonite quest extracyed files and put them in my addons file..then i went to play wow and and carbonite didnt pop up and i couldnt find the addon...so plz help if u can
07-01-09, 01:25 PM   #2
noble8
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by moffman View Post
ok so i downloaded carbonite quest extracyed files and put them in my addons file..then i went to play wow and and carbonite didnt pop up and i couldnt find the addon...so plz help if u can
Did you undertake any research of your own with this problem? No…
Did you follow this?

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/f..._howto_install

Are you running vista?

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=14650

Last edited by noble8 : 07-01-09 at 01:27 PM.
07-01-09, 01:34 PM   #3
moffman
A Defias Bandit
yea im running vista and i installed it just like it syas to...funny thing is i had it working yesterday..then wen i acidently installed the client of wothk it dosent work anymore...so right now im reinstalling wow
07-01-09, 01:49 PM   #4
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Without being rude. Have you checked to make sure its set to load, I have dropped in addons before and they default as off. Have you made sure load out of date addons is checked as well? Even though it may not be out of date, doesn't hurt to check anyways. Other than that seems you know what you are doing when installing addons so just wanted to throw a few basic checklist items out there for you to well check.

- Winston Churchill
07-01-09, 07:52 PM   #5
Praesagus
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[quote=noble8;145648]Did you undertake any research of your own with this problem? No…
QUOTE]

I'm sure it's appreciated that you linked the two threads that as the author later stated, yes they tried.....great job!

Do you have to throw in the rude comment? Is that really productive are needed? Not in my opinion.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » carbonite quest v 3.1