11-16-10, 03:26 PM   #1
Simulo
A Fallenroot Satyr
Why are the maps seperate

Why are all the map containers seperate? In fact, last time I checked each battleground had its own seperate container.

So why aren't all the maps handled by the container that's viewed when not in a battleground (minimap replacement one)?

-This posts comes with the change to the UI scaling; the minimap button container is no longer at the edge of the right-hand screen UNLESS you reset Carbonite to 'fresh install'. Which means all the maps need to be repositioned

11-16-10, 04:57 PM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Simulo View Post
-This posts comes with the change to the UI scaling; the minimap button container is no longer at the edge of the right-hand screen UNLESS you reset Carbonite to 'fresh install'
...or move the minimap button container manually.

11-16-10, 06:00 PM   #3
Simulo
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
...or move the minimap button container manually.
True, but this UI Scale issue dredged up some agonizing memories of spending HOURS in specific battleground queues just to move the BG Map.

And like I said when I did set Carbonite up each BG had it's own container...surely it would have been easier to make a "World Minimap" and a "Battleground Minimap" container..instead of a World, AV, AB, EoTS, IoC, SotA, and WSG...and whatever new BG comes up in Cata containers.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Why are the maps seperate