01-09-13, 03:42 AM   #1
jeresmith25
A Murloc Raider
Quest Tracking Buttons Missing

The buttons on my quest tracking window have disappeared so I am unable to track quests now. I tried resetting all my options and still not working.

Just started tonight.

01-09-13, 09:18 AM   #2
immaturestudent
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ditto

Same goes for me. However, a button does sometimes appear once I have completed a quest.

01-09-13, 09:36 AM   #3
clipper
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by jeresmith25 View Post
The buttons on my quest tracking window have disappeared so I am unable to track quests now. I tried resetting all my options and still not working.

Just started tonight.
Same here!

The selection pearls in front of the quest objectives have disappeared. At least for all the quests I was doing in the Kasarang Wilds, didn't have time to try it elsewhere.

It happened right after upgrading to the most recent version on Curse (5.1.1 it says).

01-09-13, 10:40 AM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
From what i've gathered so far from reports, my own testing, and asking others this only happens with quests in Krasarang Wilds... still trying to narrow down why it's happening.

01-09-13, 01:01 PM   #5
jeresmith25
A Murloc Raider
Yes I was doing the dailies down there and only completed quests would show up. Didn't try any other area yet.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest Tracking Buttons Missing