01-05-11, 06:16 AM   #4701
Led ++
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
since I will be healing in the near future besides tanking I have to remake my UI to work for both (in raids). So changing some things around

Is basically what I have now, mainly changed UF's around again, changed MSBT, threatmeters.

Comments/suggestions?

01-05-11, 06:36 AM   #4702
groin
A Cyclonian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
since I will be healing in the near future besides tanking I have to remake my UI to work for both (in raids). So changing some things around

Is basically what I have now, mainly changed UF's around again, changed MSBT, threatmeters.

Comments/suggestions?
vary cool

so to have this raid layout i have to play with x.y offset like you told me before?

01-05-11, 07:58 AM   #4703
Led ++
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by groin View Post
vary cool

so to have this raid layout i have to play with x.y offset like you told me before?
No this raid layout is made with Grid. To make a "grid" with Stuf Unit Frames you have to play with the X and Y position slider in header 1-5 options (or to 8 if you want a 40 man grid)

01-05-11, 02:04 PM   #4704
Rosoaa
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

No this raid layout is made with Grid. To make a "grid" with Stuf Unit Frames you have to play with the X and Y position slider in header 1-5 options (or to 8 if you want a 40 man grid)

What is the dogtag or w/e tag you're using for your raid frame text. It shows their name at full hp and the percentage missing when they are missing hp?

Thanks

01-05-11, 04:36 PM   #4705
Detox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Comments/suggestions?
**** you totally used the EXACT same color for your top/bottom cinema lines like the background in this forum's posts! It was just driving me nuts for some seconds

01-05-11, 07:57 PM   #4706
Kendian
A Molten Giant

Been messing with using renaitres hud textures in Stuf, what do you think? Disregard the block of buttons in upper left, or sstats brokers placement, its all in mid change.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hud mebbe.jpg
Views:	874
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	5556  

01-05-11, 09:41 PM   #4707
Aprikot
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Detox View Post
**** you totally used the EXACT same color for your top/bottom cinema lines like the background in this forum's posts! It was just driving me nuts for some seconds
Lol...I thought the same although I didn't notice until the pic was quoted (on the slightly darker bg. An easter egg in the ss thread

01-06-11, 12:10 AM   #4708
jolenes03
A Defias Bandit
Wow what you guys come up with is amazing i just wish i could find one that would work for me to use. i have gone through so many i am getting discouraged in finding one. I just can't stand using the in game one and apparently neither can you guys lol. if you guys could give me a heads up on where to go for different UIs to download and try that would be great thanks

Last edited by jolenes03 : 01-06-11 at 12:11 AM. Reason: forgot to add something

01-06-11, 12:19 AM   #4709
Landrell
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

This is one of the best sites that I know of that has some top notch UI's to try out. And sometimes, it's just good to try them out and see what works for you. One thing to keep in mind is that you're never stuck with using a certain set of addons and you shouldn't have to be. That's the beauty about it, get up and start fiddling around with addons and start making your own personal UI that suits your needs. You'll be amazed at what one can come up with given the proper encouragements!

Fear my Aim, for it be True, Swfit, and Deadly!

01-06-11, 02:40 AM   #4710
Led ++
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Rosoaa View Post
What is the dogtag or w/e tag you're using for your raid frame text. It shows their name at full hp and the percentage missing when they are missing hp?

Thanks
Since it's Grid it doesn't work with dogtags. and I think Grid already has it set like this by default. For center text it just shows Name, Health Deficit, Offline Status, Dead and Ghost. It's all quite easy to see in the Grid options. Corners are for decursing, forebearance debuff and beacon of light.

@Detox: Yeah that scared me too when I posted the first picture ^^. Funny fact is, it wasn't even intentional

01-06-11, 06:06 AM   #4711
Dokee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
it wasn't even intentional
Lies!
-- Filly filler --

Edit: Oh and one thing about your UI. Imho the minimap is a bit too big, and kind of breaks the slim / small balance the rest of the UI has. If that makes sense to you, it barely does to me.

Last edited by Dokee : 01-06-11 at 06:12 AM.

01-06-11, 11:19 AM   #4712
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

So thanks to Landrell first of all for making the Tron textures. Felt the urge to make my first graphical UI in years.

Its still a work in progress however. Thought id just toss a pic of what is done so far. I modified some of the art to suit my style.

The thin asymmetrical borders inside the art elements are actually power bars colored to match the glow in the art. The bars are a dark color intentionally. The backgrounds behind them are red to show damage.

Currently cast bars are a modified version of the frame art that overlays over the original piece and colors it red as it sweeps past to give it that evil feel though im not sure if im going to stick with it. I have other ideas to test if my GIMP skills are up to it.

Im not 100% on the button texture (and yes i know one is off center. i made it on a different toon with a shorter stance bar =P).

C&C always welcome.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

01-06-11, 12:59 PM   #4713
Zagrei
A Cobalt Mageweaver

So I kinda took my UI, jumbled it up a bunch, stole ideas, jumbled it again, and came up with this. What do you think? C&C is awesome.

Player on left, Target on right (ToT underneath that in place of a power bar :P).

Addons used:
  • sThreatMeter
  • Stuf
  • Satrina Buff Frames
  • ButtonFacade (only for SBF)
  • TinyDPS
  • Dominos
  • DBM
  • !dbm
  • iMinimap (Heavy edit)
  • LitePanels
  • LynStats
  • aChat
  • ZivUI_Mods (My own mash-up of .lua files, somewhat an addon. COntains panels, tooltips, bags, exp bar, etc)
P.S. I couldn't get the runes to be the same width as the other element... blah.

***EDIT: I fixed the rune bars! Now it's lookin' goood Click HERE!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screen shot 2011-01-06 at 1.33.28 PM.jpg
Views:	1006
Size:	408.5 KB
ID:	5557  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-01-06 at 1.33.45 PM.jpg
Views:	746
Size:	411.9 KB
ID:	5558  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-01-06 at 1.35.17 PM.jpg
Views:	765
Size:	370.4 KB
ID:	5559  

Last edited by Zagrei : 01-06-11 at 03:39 PM.

01-06-11, 02:08 PM   #4714
Landrell
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by MidgetMage55 View Post
So thanks to Landrell first of all for making the Tron textures. Felt the urge to make my first graphical UI in years.

Its still a work in progress however. Thought id just toss a pic of what is done so far. I modified some of the art to suit my style.

The thin asymmetrical borders inside the art elements are actually power bars colored to match the glow in the art. The bars are a dark color intentionally. The backgrounds behind them are red to show damage.

Currently cast bars are a modified version of the frame art that overlays over the original piece and colors it red as it sweeps past to give it that evil feel though im not sure if im going to stick with it. I have other ideas to test if my GIMP skills are up to it.

Im not 100% on the button texture (and yes i know one is off center. i made it on a different toon with a shorter stance bar =P).

C&C always welcome.
Midget, I see I have my work cut out and am going to have to re-do a slimmer version of that bar! I have some time off today so I will work on doing that for you and others! I'm love love loving what you've and and quite envious of the layout! Keep it up!

Fear my Aim, for it be True, Swfit, and Deadly!

01-07-11, 04:03 AM   #4715
groin
A Cyclonian
WIP

inspired from mostly from Led and Halet

I'm still working on combat text, i'm using xct, because i play with blizzard damage overhead so the information on right can be redundant but icons are useful.

i'm using sfilter between the frames for rupture,garrote/deadly poison,recuperate,s'n'd, poisons i miss the stun

it's possible with stuff tracking only certain of my debuff on target or i'm obliged to see all my debuff?

another comments?

Last edited by groin : 01-07-11 at 04:06 AM.

01-07-11, 08:34 PM   #4716
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

Party and Target redone. Almost done guys upload coming soon

Party has health bars on the bottom with a small mana bar in the top middle portion of the health bar. Texts and buffs etc will be added

01-07-11, 11:02 PM   #4717
Kendian
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Elloria View Post
Party and Target redone. Almost done guys upload coming soon

Party has health bars on the bottom with a small mana bar in the top middle portion of the health bar. Texts and buffs etc will be added

As always, your graphic compilations are nothing short of excellent. I can't wait to play with this =)

01-08-11, 07:16 PM   #4718
Dawn
A Molten Giant

Still playing with oUF_Slim, however I can't quite decide how I want it to be regarding borders and frame positions.

This is what I have right now, the first attachment is showing sThreatMeter and TinyDPS in config mode. The third attachment is a combat shot, something I tried out with different borders. A thin glow with an offset, that is also used for debuff and threat highlight.

Btw, I personally like those rectangle auras, saves some height, etc.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	oUF_Slim_r12.jpg
Views:	749
Size:	431.9 KB
ID:	5578  Click image for larger version

Name:	oUF_Slim_r12_2.jpg
Views:	813
Size:	490.7 KB
ID:	5579  

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

01-09-11, 02:22 PM   #4719
zynix
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Still playing with oUF_Slim, however I can't quite decide how I want it to be regarding borders and frame positions.

Img

This is what I have right now, the first attachment is showing sThreatMeter and TinyDPS in config mode. The third attachment is a combat shot, something I tried out with different borders. A thin glow with an offset, that is also used for debuff and threat highlight.

Btw, I personally like those rectangle auras, saves some height, etc.
The border on the last second attachment looks nice, reminds me of Haleths Aurora
But the raidframes need a little more horizontal spacing, around 2 pix I think

01-10-11, 04:57 PM   #4720
Plickz
A Cyclonian
New UI I'm working on.
Raid Shot

Party Shot

Idle Shot

Last edited by Plickz : 01-10-11 at 05:00 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Screen Shots of your UI...