04-22-09, 02:20 PM   #1
lastmarine
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Zone lvls

hello all...i have been using metamap for a long time but i have switched to a differen mod....but the one thing i miss is that when you hover over a zone on the map it told you the zone lvl....ex-Elywn Forest 1-15....i was wondering if there was a mod that did that works along side mapster...or is there a way i can take the coding from metamap and put it in with the coding from mapster....any help would be great
04-22-09, 02:24 PM   #2
noble8
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Cromulent a perfect addition to mapster if you need it ;D
04-22-09, 02:28 PM   #3
lastmarine
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
omg....your a freakin mind reader....that is exactly what i was looking for thank you
04-22-09, 02:46 PM   #4
lastmarine
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
is there a mod that shows all the flight point that i have in one color and what i need in another?
04-22-09, 02:52 PM   #5
noble8

EWOlson_PointsOfInterest recently moved off to his own site.

You must visit a flight master on each continent to update what flight paths you have/haven't got.

BTW: you have an uncanny ability to describe these addons to the letter ;D

Last edited by noble8 : 04-22-09 at 02:54 PM.
04-22-09, 03:02 PM   #6
lastmarine
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
lol...it just so happens to be addons out that do what i need...lol...thank you again...i have another question for you if possible...i use quest helper(i love how it shows me on the maps where to go)....but it is very heavey mod meaning it takes alot lag sometimes...is there a mod out there that is light wieght and does the same thing as quest helper(shows me where to go to do quest)
04-22-09, 03:06 PM   #7
noble8

Originally Posted by lastmarine View Post
lol...it just so happens to be addons out that do what i need...lol...thank you again...i have another question for you if possible...i use quest helper(i love how it shows me on the maps where to go)....but it is very heavey mod meaning it takes alot lag sometimes...is there a mod out there that is light wieght and does the same thing as quest helper(shows me where to go to do quest)
Hehe, yes. You can give carbonite a try I found it too be less memory and cpu intensive.
However I ask you try a TomTom/Lightheaded/TourGuide set up for questing/leveling, it has the lowest impact on resources, for pro's ^^
04-22-09, 03:26 PM   #8
lastmarine
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ok ill give it a try....as soon as i guess another patch is done...or at least its downloading something lol

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Zone lvls