09-09-09, 06:58 AM   #1
sunsmoon
A Defias Bandit

LF Addon: Rebirth Tracker

I'm looking for an addon that will populate a list of available rebirths and possibly announce to raid/custom chat channel when they're used?

For example, our interrupters use CKick for interrupts on Vezax/IC. It makes a list of interrupters, then puts red arrows at the next person to interrupt. It doesn't announce, but it clears up vent and makes it easier for people to see when it's their turn.

Basically, I'm looking for an addon that will do something like that, although the timer bar isn't necessary. Essentially:

White names are druids with their Rebirth up.
Red names are druids that are dead. Will show a timer if Rebirth is on cooldown (if no cooldown bar, doesn't show the name would be preferred).
Black names (or names not listed) are druids without Rebirth available. Will show cooldown bar.. or if no cooldown in the mod, doesn't list the name.

If anyone knows of an addon that does something similar (displays what druids have their Rebirth available - NOT display who has used theirs), that would be amazing.
09-09-09, 10:13 AM   #2
Kalfo
A Defias Bandit
I'm not entirely sure, but I think ForteXorcist offers this in a way with the Soulstone tracker.
09-09-09, 11:07 AM   #3
zero-kill
A Firelord

I think you would have to have everyone of the druids installed with the mod for it to function that way, though I do think ForteXorcist has it built in for druids.
09-09-09, 11:52 AM   #4
Kalfo
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by zero-kill View Post
I think you would have to have everyone of the druids installed with the mod for it to function that way, though I do think ForteXorcist has it built in for druids.
Yeah that's what I thought too, and i looked into the code of ForteXorcist and its built in.
09-09-09, 01:33 PM   #5
Freebsd
A Murloc Raider

DBM can do this

*Edit - You just need the Spell Cooldown part of it, and enter in the SPELLID and it will tell you when someones Rebirth is on cooldown. Not quite sure that fits teh bill on exactly what you were looking for!
09-10-09, 01:14 PM   #6
sunsmoon
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by Freebsd View Post
DBM can do this

*Edit - You just need the Spell Cooldown part of it, and enter in the SPELLID and it will tell you when someones Rebirth is on cooldown. Not quite sure that fits teh bill on exactly what you were looking for!
Sadly, no.

My raids can have as many as 8 druids in them. Looking at what druids have Rebirth on cooldown, then "subtracting" them from the list of druids in the raid is way more time consuming because of it. T_T

I'll look into ForteXorcist! Thanks!
09-10-09, 08:46 PM   #7
sunsmoon
A Defias Bandit

ForteXorcist seems to require other people use it or oRA/CTRA in order to update with the rebirth timer, even if it's used while I'm well in range of the cast. :/ So, sadly, it's still not quite what I'm looking for.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LF Addon: Rebirth Tracker