12-13-11, 04:21 AM   #1
tobindax
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Is there an addon that can check the stats of other characters?

If not, can it be made with the API that is available?

I want something like RaidBuffStatus but to check if people are under hit cap.
12-13-11, 04:28 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

Examiner, or any other advanced inspection addon, should be able to show you the stats of the character you are inspecting. You'd have to manually inspect everyone and look at their hit rating, though, as I don't know of any inspection addon that will alert you if an inspected character's value for some stat is below some threshold.
12-13-11, 05:14 PM   #3
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

It is possible for an addon to inspect someone automaticly. I have a private one that does such and stores an inspection cache for party/raid members as well as target and focus that has an expiration time of 60 seconds. It caches data based on GUID when NotifyInspect() fires the INSPECT_READY event. Note this is the direct API function that InspectUnit() calls. Bypassing InspectUnit() allows an addon to quietly inspect others without the InspectUI poping up.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Is there an addon that can check the stats of other characters?