10-10-09, 12:41 AM   #1
Dither9
A Kobold Labourer
How do you only show quests that are your level?

Is it possible to only show the quests that are around your level on the Carbonite map. Would it also be possible to show the quests as the normal quest signs that appears on the normal minimap?

10-11-09, 10:01 AM   #2
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
On this I would like to go one step further. I would like to request to see only quest givers that are offering quest 1 -5 levels above your current level for optimal leveling for twinking.

10-11-09, 02:11 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by nickyjean View Post
On this I would like to go one step further. I would like to request to see only quest givers that are offering quest 1 -5 levels above your current level for optimal leveling for twinking.
I think you can do this already. If you go to your Quest Watcher, there are two buttons for menus on the left side. Check the one for "Priorities (next to the "Show quests on map" green button). Look at the last two options in that menu.

Not too sure if that's what you're looking for, but it appears as if that may do what you want.

Good luck.

10-11-09, 03:40 PM   #4
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
^^^thanks that's what I needed. I couldn't tell before bc my font was too large. Thanks again^^^

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » How do you only show quests that are your level?