10-22-08, 08:53 PM   #1
Inkind
A Murloc Raider
Shadow trance, Critical Damage sounds

I was actually wondering who made the shadow trance and critical damage sounds that come bundled with addons like Necrosis (and I know a few others have that slow, reverberated Shadow Trance sound), and if anymore exist. I was about to make some myself for things like Backlash, but before I do I thought I'd try to find out who made these sounds and how they were made.

Thanks.
10-22-08, 09:06 PM   #2
Kleo
A Theradrim Guardian
It's a mod called InstaBolt. I'm using it now, not sure if it was the copy from this site that was up-to-date enough to work. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Instabolt.html
10-22-08, 09:17 PM   #3
Inkind
A Murloc Raider
Ah, okay. The .mp3 file named backlash that comes with that addon says "Shadow Trance," just like the .mp3 file actually named shadow trance. This is the case with a few other addons as well. The mp3 files are named backlash and shadowtrance, but they both say "Shadow Trance."

But you're saying the author of Instabolt created the Shadow Trance and Critical Damage mp3s?

Edit: Actually, looks like the newest version of Necrosis might have a backlash sound, but I can't tell because there's no English version, only French and Russian Hmm.

Last edited by Inkind : 10-22-08 at 09:28 PM.
10-23-08, 01:26 PM   #4
Kleo
A Theradrim Guardian
Whoa, looking at this today, I remembered you writing something different. I think I was answering which mod had those two sounds combined. Not sure if the author made them. Sorry for the misunderstanding! I guess you could try to contact the author of the mod.
10-23-08, 07:57 PM   #5
Inkind
A Murloc Raider
Will do. Thanks for replies
10-23-08, 08:08 PM   #6
ArPharazon
A Defias Bandit
Funny you should mention the sounds ...

I posted a ticket on the project page over at curse:
- http://wow.curseforge.com/projects/n...ication-procs/

I'll get an english sound file for backlash at the same time - altho I gotta admit that i'm using the russian sound files cos it sounds so damn cool :P

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Shadow trance, Critical Damage sounds