10-24-08, 11:09 AM   #1
Berkanna
A Defias Bandit
simplemountequip

After much searching b4 the big patch I finally found simplemountequip. I really love this addon and have grown dependent on it. It does not work anymore and I was wondering if there is another updated addon that does the same thing that currently works.

If someone is not familiar with this addon all it does is auto equip any speed increase, mount affiliated trinket you have when you mount. Such as riding crop or carrot on a stick. Then returns the trinket you had when you dismount.

Thanks
10-24-08, 12:05 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
While the author didn't check the box to flag it for wotlk, it has been updated since the patch and the changelog says it's ready for 3.0.
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ountEquip.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-24-08, 12:44 PM   #3
khurzog
A Frostmaul Preserver

i stopped using that and just set up my item rack for it
10-24-08, 01:29 PM   #4
Berkanna
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
While the author didn't check the box to flag it for wotlk, it has been updated since the patch and the changelog says it's ready for 3.0.
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ountEquip.html
Hmmm I did see that and I have it extracted to my addons folder but it doesn't work. Ill deleted it and re-extract it to see if it works but so far I have not been able to get this version to work.
10-24-08, 06:08 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
What does "doesn't work" mean? And did you post about it on the mod's download page or as a bug report on the author's portal (if they have one enabled)?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-25-08, 03:01 PM   #6
acemaxx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
outfitter can be set to equipt at mount

I use Outfitter. You can set up equipment sets based on criteria. Like equipting a speed boost trinket when you mount.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...outfitter.aspx

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » simplemountequip