05-31-15, 07:01 AM   #21
Svegan
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I wish to express my sincere gratitude to all the developers, led by Rythall, that have been working on this wonderful addon. I am very grateful to have it back in game and greatly appreciate your efforts.
06-04-15, 12:16 AM   #22
Dromboarstag
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Many thanks...

...for all your hard work and for taking up the mantle to keep Carbonite alive. And thank you for patiently bearing all our whines, woes, and whinges with such grace and patience.
06-04-15, 10:55 AM   #23
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Not sure about grace and patience... when it gets to be too much I end up just going silent :P , but I always come back, always have, and end up with more dedication then before to getting things done.
06-04-15, 05:08 PM   #24
PeterGunn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I am an ADDICT!

Yes I admit it freely I run 145 addons and my load times are pathetic at best. ROFLMAO! I would not change a thing. I have been addicted to addons since about 6 months after I started playing and they have grown. With that being said.......

Thank You Wow Interface and all the crew working to keep this site going.

Thank you to all the wonderful authors from big to small every little bit just helps make the game and the WoW experience the greatest on the planet. You won't find this kind of community for Grand Theft Auto.

Thank You All for everything you do!!!!
06-23-15, 01:12 PM   #25
Catitude
A Theradrim Guardian

Thank you so much

Carbonite is still my favorite addon. Other addons come and go but I've been using it since my grandaughters Dad got it for me as a gift from the original authors.

The Blizzard Map with all of the more recent changes is not bad, and I've tried other map addons, but even with Hiccups I still prefer & recommend Carbonite.

Thank you for your time, dedication & helping keep my 80+ Alt habit streamlined
06-23-15, 06:42 PM   #26
Kreelor
A Firelord

I agree with Catitude. Thank you, Rythal, for everything you've done and what you are still working on. Your efforts are not going unnoticed! They are appreciated greatly!

Last edited by Kreelor : 06-24-15 at 07:01 PM.
06-24-15, 10:29 AM   #27
cruizok
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Just want to say THANKS! I am so excited to see Rythel (and/or others) have updated this addon. I'm always so amazed people make the time to work on things like this to help others. I have done a bit of coding for other things, and it's not really something I want to spend my few free "fun" hours working on for basically nothing lol!

I've been patiently waiting, still using it, dealing with errors because it was just worth it :-) Seriously, I have a hard time enjoying my game time without Carbonite. So many irritations in the original game functions and especially quest tracker/log that make me want to log off in frustration. Carbonite is fantastic and once again, Thanks for updating. Look forward to seeing future updates and just plain being able to turn Carbonite back on as it was seriously broken with this last update. Was a sad day to have to uncheck it, and I tried everything I could to work around it. I've been playing WoW since late closed beta, and this addon, and believe it or not, CTMod have been indispensable in my game since forever it seems.

Yay!!!
08-25-16, 10:11 AM   #28
tmusser
A Murloc Raider
Thank you! I have loved using this addon since ~2009, even through the various bugs, etc. Thanks for everyone's efforts!!

How may I donate to the cause, if I so choose?

Many thanks,

FelixFTW
08-25-16, 11:04 AM   #29
Gho123
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Though I've said it before, it's worth saying multiple times over: thank you to everyone, both past and present, who has contributed to the development and continued support of this irreplaceable addon.
08-27-16, 06:33 AM   #30
Drashnar
A Murloc Raider
I also would like to say thanks. I enjoy my WoW time far more with this addon. Is there a donation button or place I can donate to you and your work? Thanks again!
10-22-16, 10:31 AM   #31
ToniDale
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unhappy Love Love Love

I love the new icons on the map. seeing where the WQ's are and tracking them quickly is great!

Also, Grapple Points in Suramar is awesome!

Bigger icons for rares, amazing.

All I can say is I'm loving the little touches that are being added. Thank you!
10-26-16, 04:11 AM   #32
anisa
A Murloc Raider

you guys rock!

i am about to get the 7.1 upgrade down.
i have used carbonite for more years than i can actually remember, and no amount of thanks can adequately match the quality that this addon has infused my game time with.

thanks again, everyone.
10-26-16, 05:37 PM   #33
Catitude
A Theradrim Guardian

Thumbs up Thank you so much <3

Rythal as well as everyone else who contributes to Carbonite...
Thank you so very very much. You are MY heros

My sister & I, complete with silver hair & crinkles running through the house cheering, squealing & doing a happy dance because Carbonite is the one addon we both reach for first

Thank you all <3
03-16-17, 02:07 PM   #34
frosztbyte
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up Y.A.T.Y. (Yet Another Thank You)

To Rythal and all the other awesome people who have worked on my VERY favorite add-on over the years, I want to officially say THANK YOU SO MUCH for your hard work. I know it's not easy keeping up with Blizzard's bipolar-like changes to the API and UI, and if it weren't for you I and gazillions of others would be stuck using some other lame add-on! You Pwn (with a capital 'P').
06-03-17, 11:40 PM   #35
leonardv
A Defias Bandit
Thanks a million!

Thank you so much for continuing work on this, the most useful addon in the Warcraft world. I have tried living without it, but it makes Warcraft so much more difficult to play that I, mostly, just don't. Please continue. We can't do without you. <3
08-13-18, 12:23 AM   #36
Gho123
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Great work as always guys. You're the real MVP's.
10-06-18, 01:44 AM   #37
Yeneeko
A Kobold Labourer
As someone who has been using this addon since early wrath of the Lich King and is my de-facto App for all things maps and gathering, I thank each and every person who work on this addon and continue it. This is one of my absolute favorite and necessary addons to have, from simple questing - when I used to do my daily Saronite grind in Sholazar Basin - to leveling toons and having a crisp UI for quest tracking before Blizzard implemented their own. (Which might I add is STILL light years better than Blizzards UI for quest tracking.)

Thank you for each and every person who works on this addon and continues it's development.
04-02-19, 09:51 AM   #38
webtaz99
A Defias Bandit
Thank you - every one!

I would like to thank anyone and everyone who has played any part in keeping this addon alive1!

I can't play WoW without it.

THANK YOU ALL!
04-25-19, 06:35 PM   #39
metalmight
A Fallenroot Satyr
Smile

Thank you Rythal and anyone else who has contributed to Carbonite. Best addon ever!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: General Discussion » If u want to say THANKS, here is the place!