01-15-07, 10:20 PM   #1
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
PerfectRaid-Beta-r84 Released

Lots of changes in this one, fixed a bunch of things, hopefully I cleaned up a number of bugs. Lots of features stuff to come, I'm doing my best to get each feature added as soon as possible.

Thanks.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
01-16-07, 12:22 AM   #2
qat
A Murloc Raider
looks good

This looks good Cladhaire. One question... how do I make it so that only one Raid frame setting shows up? I configured a 20xgroup, 20xclass, 40xgroup and 40xclass and was suprised to see them all at the same time.

Thanks -Qat
01-16-07, 05:21 AM   #3
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'll be adding an option to disable a raid frame, similar to disabling a buff entry, or you'll eventually be able to switch profiles.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
01-16-07, 05:34 PM   #4
qat
A Murloc Raider
Cool. Thx!
01-16-07, 06:02 PM   #5
Lindalas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm still trying to figure out how to use the raid frames the best way (and could use some input from other praid users). I was playing with a few things yesterday and found some needs.

First I decided that I wanted three groups: tanks, healers and dps (I know not all druids and pallys are healers but call that a simplification on my part). I therefore created three different raid frames and had all of them showing. The problem is obviously that the three frames are not aware of each other and therefore are not lining up or responding to chances in the the other groups. How do others deal with this?

Another thing I was considering is my regular, one group per class, setup. To avoid the problem above I simply used one big group for everyone and sorted on class. The problem with this approach is that I don't get headers for each class (and have to learn which color is which... not impossible but perhaps not ideal).

So, one suggestion... when you sort by xxx, allow an option to insert subtitles for each of the xxx (class/group). Overall I like the mod and am looking forward to hearing how others are using it.
01-16-07, 06:31 PM   #6
Lichbane
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Love it. Got it set up as a 40 man frame, sorted by group (al la the old Perfectraid). Can I just request that we have the option to display group number beside the character names?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid-Beta-r84 Released