09-21-10, 11:11 AM   #1
Agrasus
A Murloc Raider
Having a problem with kgpanels texture/border

Ive been looking for cool borders for my KGpanels, but i cant find any, the only thread's there about it, is to make your selv. And i got abselotly ZERO experience with programming or textures ( i think its called ) .. So my question is, isnt there any pre-made borders or textures ( tbh, i dont even know if borders and textures are the same ) that you can download with curse client? couse the standard blizzard borders are quite ugly.

- Dont know if you understood much of that, in my defence english isnt really my area. Thanks in advance for helping out a old nab like me
09-21-10, 03:01 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You can download SharedMedia from Curse, and there are also additional SharedMedia-type addons (both here and at Curse). You can also find other people's texture packs. Some register the files with LibSharedMedia (which kgPanels will pick up automatically), others require you to register them yourself in kgPanels' texture library in its config. You can generally find those in the Graphic UI Mods download category here.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Having a problem with kgpanels texture/border