07-18-09, 12:13 AM   #1
tkromann
A Kobold Labourer
vuhdo plugin

I'm using Vuhdo with my resto druid and dicipline priest. I was wondering if it is posible to get a plugin so i can use vuhdo instead of party/raid frames. Or alternatively plugin for right infobox?

Tkromann

07-18-09, 01:11 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've never seen it in action before but downloaded it and looked at the files it contains. There are alot of them Assuming there is a frame that contains all the unit buttons I don't see a major problem with it.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

07-23-09, 08:28 PM   #3
Navychief
A Kobold Labourer
Vuhdo Plugin

Greetings! First time Poster in here. I wanted to say that I love NUI and that it has actually improved my performance in raids with my Shaman. Awesome Addon.

I would be one happy camper if Vuhdo was a plug-in with NUI. I'm currently using it above my frames on the bottom of the screen, and I think to myself all the time that I wish it was built into the frames on the bottom.

I've tried Healbot, and Vuhdo does everything that Healbot and decursive can, combined. User friendly and a top peforming healing/decursing addon.

A lot of my guild members have switched to Vuhdo, and the others say they will after Grid/clique are broke when 3.2 comes out. I guess they spent some painful times finally getting it set up that they don't want to change to vuhdo right now. LOL

Pls consider adding it.

Thanks!

Navychief

07-23-09, 09:55 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, after looking at vuhdo I am not sure how it could be added as there is no single frame. It has multiple frames that are moveable around. I tried it out personally and I personally don't like it but there didn't seem to be a resize option to party frames so that they fit. I personally drag healbot out of the panel anyway to use as it overlaps the panel as well. The other infopanel plugins I make fit inside the panel fine.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » vuhdo plugin