12-20-16, 08:54 AM   #1
phorx
A Defias Bandit
Legendary-eligible event tracker?

Does anyone know of an Addon that counts or otherwise tracks the number of "Legendary-Eligible" things your character has done since you got your last legendary?

Things it would count would be stuff like (opening emissary chests, dungeon and raid boss kills, M+ completions, battlegrounds & arenas, etc.) Anything that could potentially result in you getting a legendary to drop.

Maybe this would be a good update to the (already great) SavedInstances addon?

I probably don't really want to know what this addon might tell me, but it would be a cool conversation piece in gchat at least.
12-20-16, 09:28 AM   #2
tonyis3l33t
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Blizz has been very tight with this info, and the lack of its availability prevents such an addon
12-20-16, 09:29 AM   #3
phorx
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by tonyis3l33t View Post
Blizz has been very tight with this info, and the lack of its availability prevents such an addon
Really? I thought that all the sources were well known at this point... I know the actual formula is secret sauce, so of course no addon could provide a % chance or anything like that.
12-20-16, 09:31 AM   #4
tonyis3l33t
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
They basically told us that pretty much anything can drop legendary loot, but that percentage goes up with difficulty. % chances are not revealed, nor are the bad luck protection numbers.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Legendary-eligible event tracker?