Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-06-16, 12:52 PM   #1
Barleduq
Premium Member

Premium Member
2 favorites updated, no email

First, I want to say that I greatly prefer this site to Curse, for various reasons. On those addons that I want that are only available on Curse, I tend to PM the authors and ask them to please update here.

One of the reasons I like it so much is that you'll send me an email when an addon I have as a favorite is updated. Unfortunately, at least since Legion drop, one of them isn't sending me email - Engravings. When I checked my email today, I had mail that Undermine Journal had updated yesterday; when I came here, I saw I had more updated in my favorites, and noticed that on that view, Undermine Journal, TipTop, and Engravings had updated yesterday.

This is at least the second time that Engravings has updated that I didn't get email about it. I *think* this is the first time that it's happened with TipTop. My spam folder is empty.

I don't know what else to check for, on my end, to see if it's a failure on my end - I get this mail at Gmail, and I don't pull it down anywhere, I read it directly through a web browser connected to Gmail.

If there's a better way to report something like this, please let me know. A better forum to post in? Please feel free to move it.

Thanks!
-Barleduq

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » 2 favorites updated, no email