04-24-12, 03:50 PM   #1
beaufaitb
A Defias Bandit
Help with my UI

I just download and installed LUI V3 and I am having a little trouble with one of the addons. I attached a screenshot and circled the thing that i want to hid. I am very new to all this so any help on what to do would be greatly appriciated. Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_042412_172826 1.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	537.9 KB
ID:	6911  
04-24-12, 04:34 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
What you have circled is the unit frame for LUI. The other unit frame is the one that's not supposed to be there. You have another unit frame addon (or another oUF layout) installed along with LUI.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-25-12, 04:55 PM   #3
beaufaitb
A Defias Bandit
Thank you. I have one other question. I posted another picture and circled two things that I do not know what they are.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_042512_183620 2.jpg
Views:	474
Size:	590.0 KB
ID:	6913  
04-25-12, 06:54 PM   #4
Minerv
A Black Drake

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Might be Power Auras, not entirely sure tho.
04-26-12, 12:01 AM   #5
Qupe
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No, Seerah is spot on, that's definitely the default unitframes for LUI. If you don't want to use the included unitframes delete/rename the folder that says "unitframes" (search the folder for unitframes, I believe it's a folder under modules - not sure though).

If you want to use the default LUI unitframes disable whatever secondary ones you have enabled - which by their look is Pitbull or SUF? If you wanted to use those secondary frames for raid frames or something similar disable the player/target/ToT/etc.. frames.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help with my UI